Kathy0427
member
@JenJuniper wow! So great to hear from you already . You have no idea how much you helped me with that note! I am SO glad to hear they took care to make you comfortable. Right now I feel so vulnerable I am afraid if I don't like someone's tone I will run for the exit . Just kidding: I am sure my husband would run me down. I think he is just tired of trying to calm me. I will make sure to let you know what happens tomorrow.
I am so impressed with the fact you felt awake and alert almost immediately and you walked with discomfort and not pain. What a blessing to anticipate! What a Happy, Happy Valentines Day for you! God bless!
Hopefully I will be able to be as positive as you tomorrow.
Sent from my iPhone using broken link removed: https://r.tapatalk.com/byo?rid=75543
I am so impressed with the fact you felt awake and alert almost immediately and you walked with discomfort and not pain. What a blessing to anticipate! What a Happy, Happy Valentines Day for you! God bless!
Hopefully I will be able to be as positive as you tomorrow.
Sent from my iPhone using broken link removed: https://r.tapatalk.com/byo?rid=75543
United States