Guest viewing is limited

THR Jetlag's Recovery

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow Kevin - that's some milestone! So happy for you!
 
That's good to hear. My colleagues on the wards never get to hear great news like that!
 
Congrats.
I was lucky to get 2 miles the last two weeks before my new left hip would beg for mercy.

Rt hip is now my new controlling Mistress
 
Have not posted in awhile but thought I would toss out a few words of encouragement for the recent hippies. 5 months after first THR and 3.5 months after second THR, and doing quite well - no pain and no issues. It all seems like a dream I had during the winter.

Good luck to all of you.

Kevin
 
Hi Kevin!! Nice to hear from you. Glad life has returned to normal.

I really like your description about it being like a dream, I feel the same way.
 
Hi Jetlag,
Glad to hear your recovery and life, is progressing hassle free.
I also like your description of it all being like a dream, I often feel the same. 19weeks on for me and memory of those first post op weeks are fading fast.
Having these new hips are truly a gift, and I am so thankful every day.
Thanks for stopping by and saying hi
cheers:dancy:
 
Nothing like a great success story! So happy to hear you're still doing well, Kevin. I hope we do hear from you at least now and then!!! Of course, you are missed here on BoneSmart, but we understand that you have a life to live!!!
 
Just got the official OK from my surgeon to water ski !! Five months ago I never would have imagined this - I'm excited.

(reminds me of the joke "Doc will I be able to play the piano .......")
 
:hate-shocked:

I guess I watch too many viral videos of water skiers cartwheeling along the water (and not on purpose)

Enjoy!

Z
 
Wow - well done! Please go safe!
 
Whooo hooo~~keep all your flying on those skis at low altitude, now....ya hear?
 
Way to go Kevin - fantastic, enjoy your water skiing. Are you a twin or slalom skier? Love to see some photos, then they can go into our library of Amazing success stories :)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

  • benne68
    Staff member since February 4, 2022

Members online

Back
Top Bottom