THR Waterskiing 6 months after double THR - Jetlag

Status
Not open for further replies.
Isn't it great Dave, I am almost 8 months out and I can't believe how great my hip feels. So glad you are enjoying your new hips.

OMG! That's fantastic! Well done! You made my day!

Totally-awesome.gif
and made it all worthwhile! HIPS RULE!

YAY! We are all so excited and happy for you! You are an inspiration!
Thank you so much for posting your video!

Kevin, that is the BEST video!!! It is going in the Library!!! I'm so happy for you. I used to love water skiing and was right there with you on every bend and turn. Whoooo hoooo!!!!

Love it, Love it and Love it. Brilliant video Kevin. I'm so happy for you, both your hips and your recovery is continuing to be a success. Very inspirational, thank you for sharing.

Thanks for all of the kind words from those who posted replies. I continue to be immensely grateful for my BoneSmart friends, AND my new shiny hips.

Kevin

Wow Kevin, awesome video, awesome skiier! Thanks for sharing another amazing goal you've achieved.
Its this kind of news that benefit pre surgical bonesmart members and those who are newly post op, when you are wondering how you life will change and can you do the things you use to do or dreamed of doing. Yes with a new set of pins we can do most anything cant we, and pain free is sheer bliss. A wonderful update, thanks again.
cheers :goodpost:

Status
Not open for further replies.

BoneSmart #1 Best Blog

Staff online

• mendogal
    Staff member since November 10, 2023

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
BoneSmarties
Latest member