PKR JennyLynne- On the other side!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh all movie theaters should have seats like that! I keep saying to hubby that we can only fly first class from now on so I can elevate my poor knees on those lovely big seats!!
 
I agree, every theater should have recliners and leather seats. I'm always sitting there wondering whose head has been leaning on cushions. At least with leather they can be wiped down. Uh, oh, my OCD is showing...

But how great that you were able to get out with your little guy!
 
Those recliners are heaven! I did fall asleep at one movie that got a bit slow and quiet in the middle and kept waking up with a big snort.

Worth your while to find one within range, there seem to be more and more out there. Before this theater had recliners it had lift up armrests and I would sit at one end of the row and take up two seats. No other theater around had that, not even the really fancy one at the mall.

Mine also has a $5 movie day.
 
Happy 4th. Glad you made it and are doing well... Xxx


FaithMitchmommy
PKR December.1,2014
TKREV MARCH.2,2015
 
Happy 4th! That's more than I did. And a special congrats to your Dad. Good for him! I went for a short walk and now I'm back icing and playing on the computer. Will read for awhile before I surely will fall asleep. Enjoy the day!
 
Went to the Rolling Stones show last night! I was a little nervous with the walking and stairs and crowd, but it was amazing!!!! I figured half that crowd probably had a TKR at some point, right?

My biggest issue was that my non-op leg got very tired from supporting me, because I am not evenly distributing my weight when standing. But I feel pretty good today- my legs are tired but no pain. My head... That's another story! A few beers and very little sleep, but it was well worth it!

Working from home today so I can rest and ice and elevate as needed.


Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart Forum
 
Yay! Glad you had a great time and you're probably right about the TKRs had in the crowd!
 
I figured half that crowd probably had a TKR at some point, right?

Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart Forum

LOL So true! Although my 25 year old likes them!

Glad you enjoyed the concert and get a chance to rest a bit today!
 
Rock n Roll!! So pleased you had a good night. Very well deserved.
 
@JennyLynne That is awesome news, so pleased the PKR didn't rule your evening, but the Stones did...yeay!

I've just heard from my husband (who is in The Lake District with a few pals) that he met a chap walking up a mountain that had a TKR 14 weeks ago......what!!!

Not sure I'm quite up to mountain biking.

Glad you were able to chill the following day...ears still ringing? :heehee:
 
Just joined a new gym with an outdoor pool. Taking my son this morning. Excited to be in a pool for the first time post-op!! Last summer, it was torture because my patella would keep slipping out of place.


Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart Forum
 
I did pool work for the first time yesterday. It was great! Have a great time with your son.


Jean

LTKR (Stryker Triathlon): 21 April 2015
Right Knee Arthroscopy: 25 July 2006
Left Knee Arthroscopy: 10 February 2005
 
My knee felt better yesterday post-pool than it has this whole recovery. I was walking well all day, even did a little grocery shopping for the first time. I wish I had time every day for a dip!


Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart Forum
 
Decided it was time to take back the grocery shipping responsibilities this weekend. They were so happy to see me back at my local Trader Joes, they gave me a huge bouquet of flowers! I used to be there pretty much every weekend with my VERY outgoing son, so they know me well there. Anyway, it was so sweet!


Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart Forum
 
Oh how lovely! That's such a nice gesture. A good weekend all round then!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Back
Top Bottom