Guest viewing is limited

TKR Jennszoo Staged TKR, working on running again

that is amazing ~ what a fantastic recovery. colour me green. :heehee: just kidding! i'm happy for you, you haven't had it easy.:tiredwheel:
 
Wow!!! That's impressive!! What a great job!!


Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart Forum
 
Completely impressed and jealous! Mine is nowhere close to bending like that :)


Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart Forum
 
Awesome! Great to have that kind of flexion before your next surgery! You will be ready!
 
That's awesome! How often are you hitting the pool?


Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart Forum
 
I've been going about every other day with the kids. Not always swimming laps, but walking in the water, gently kicking while using a noodle, leg lifts, etc.

Went to a baby shower today, was a little achy after sitting for awhile, but man, I'm feeling so good. I'm like ready to kick in that recovery, start waking with my hiking poles, getting stronger every day. Except for that whole other surgery looming thing. Sigh. So I'm cramming a summer's worth of fun into the next 12 days. Taking my son to his first sleepaway camp tomorrow (ugh - 4 hrs in the car), taking girls to Chicago to see Hamilton Tues-Thurs, pool play date friday, anniversary party for the husbands coworker on Sat, Braves game Sunday. Whew! I'm tired. I can rest when I'm dead, right? Or at least after knee #2!
 
Wow! What an inspiration you are. I sure hope to have a recovery like you! I just kept my 9 year old granddaughter for 3 days and I'm exhausted and my surgery is still 3 weeks away.
 
I love to hear how you are getting along in your life now! You are a fighter and will do just fine after your other knee is done.
 
Wow, @Jennszoo, you really are doing incredibly well now; yahoo! Just reading your schedule made me tired, lol, but I know you'll have a ball. These will all make good memories that will help you through Knee #2!
 
Another random note, tonight as I was sitting on the floor sorting laundry before bed, I was playing with my knee and it was the first time my knee felt soft and my kneecap moved freely at the end of the day. Usually by dinner time, I'm swollen. Not excessively, but that tight, overfilled water balloon sensation. Could be bc it's the first day back with my huabnd home, so I didn't have to get up and down to put out the million little fires today. But just another tiny step towards recovery. :dancy:
 
Back
Top Bottom