TKR Jennszoo Staged TKR, working on running again

Yay!! Use those Skymiles for something fun!! Our Kroger has the Clicklist now which is great.
 
Haha, Flyaway... I was just about to mention clicklist! Neighbor ;)

I can't wait to see where those skymiles take you... a spa maybe?!
 
@Jennszoo - I am so sorry that your husband has to stay another week - that stinks! I know it will be tough the next week, and I think if we could collectively pack up help and send it to you, we would!

There is nothing wrong with a good cry in the shower. That's where I had my last melt down. For me, it helps to get it out in private so I don't crack around others.



Sent from my iPad using BoneSmart Forum
 
Admin can someone help Bigro nn, he's posted on Jennzoo's site but he'sasking for help in how to use the site
 
Bless you! Although it puts you in a pickle, we do what we have to do! I know you will persevere but get what help you can! Thinking of you with positive vibes!
 
Hang in there @Jennszoo You're doing great! This is just His plan for you to get that extra therapy in before your next knee. :)
 
Hang in there Jenn. You are doing so much more than any average person could ever do! Come here and vent. There are many, many shoulders here for you to lean and cry on. We all are on your side and care so very much. You have loads of people praying for you!
 
Thinking of you, my friend!


Sent from my iPad using BoneSmart Forum
 
Thanks for the virtual support. Took th kids to the skating rink and then set up this crazy water slide in the front yard that I got off amazon. Still struggling w exhaustion after any type of activity. But had minimal ice/elevation time today and the knee isn't too worse for the wear. Kids had lots of fights and one huge autistic meltdown and when I couldn't get the DVD player to work for our evening movie, I sent a series of increasingly angry texts to the southern hemisphere. (My own meltdown). But they're in bed and I'm one day closer to getting my partner back.
 
There's nothing quite like the peace after the kids are in bed. You made it through another day... and a tough one at that. Hope you have a restful night!


Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart Forum
 
awww just one more day until your hubby gets home. you really are a trooper through all this. have a good night's sleep and hopefully a quiet weekend.
 
Oh, Jennszoo, just what you need to hear....not! That's really lousy of his company to do that and I'm sure he is furious as well. What a drag!
 
I don't know how you managed all the work and kids too! Amazing! God bless you.
 
Not one more day. Ugh. He was supposed to come home sat but his trip was extended a week. Now he's due home next Friday. I can't think on it too long or I'll break down. He's been gone 6 days and I'm struggling and now I have 8 more days. Lawd. I can't even. There's just so much. It took all day to get the dishwasher emptied and I just kept looking at the dishes piling up in the sink and I can't muster the energy.
 
You have accomplished so much with your husband away. If things don't get done, let it go and try to focus on something fun for you and the kids. You are only one person doing the work of usually two. (((hugs))) to you.
 
Can you deputise one of your children to take care of the dishes and dishwasher, Jenn? They are old enough.
My 7-year-old granddaughter has to empty the dishwasher every morning before school - to earn her pocket money.
 
I agree. Get your children to help you. You need them to! You are not their slave, you are all part of the same family! Please get their help. I'm praying for you!
 
Goodness. I can't even imagine doing everything you are while you are recovering. Do you have a neighbor or friend who can come over and help with the kids or the house? I continue to send you positive thoughts.


Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart Forum
 
They're stepping up. I've got my son helping with trash, the girls help unload the dishwasher but not load it. They helped prep and pack our lunch for today. They run my errands around the house.

One day at a time.

And @knit2tog , more like 1/2 a person doing the work of 2! Lol
 
Back
Top Bottom