THR JB's (beachgal) Joyous Journey 7/25/14!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tag says Danskin NOW. Fabric is 98% polyester, 2% spandex. Drawstring waist. Ruching on the sides. I have black and gray. Runs true to size. Love them!!


Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart Forum
 
@CricketHip and @Cynthia777, I had posterior. The shorts/panty are same fabric as the skirt. Very light-weight and comfy. The bandage I had on my incision was super-glued on so no worry of any rubbing. Once it came off, I wore my reg undies sometimes and went commando other times. It looks a lot nicer with athletic shoes than anything else I could find. Seriously, I'm taking two on our river cruise in August!


Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart Forum
 
@beachgal I'm headed to Wal mart for some! I am not a shorts girl, no way.. not even for pt but these seem perfect and longish. Thanks!
 
Oh! I saw the ones today with the ruching for sale for 10$, My concern is that the DA causes tenderness in the front of the thigh. But for that price? I'm ordering them. :)
This pre op therapy!
 
Aha, I had to Google these to see what you were all talking about....don't think you can get those over here in the UK...will keep looking!! As I feel I need some too. ..
 
I can see it now,, sightseeing somewhere nice, I look over and spot a woman walking fluidly and briskly in her Walmart Athletic Skort.. I hesitantly walk over to her in MY skort and ask.....Bonesmart?? It's a hippie reunion!
I see my auto correct changed my initial question about this to shorts instead of skorts. sorry for the confusion. I just completed my order. My surgery better happen sooner than later or I will be broke.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
@CricketHip yes, I can see that happening ...would be so funny.

@beachgal , gosh you would really do that, that is just so very lovely and nice. I actually don't know what size I am, I will now go and check Walmart online and sizing :) xx
 
Oooh, the only size left on walmart online is xs, which is very small, that is a shame...maybe more will come back in stock soon x
 
@beachgal
How very kind of you to do that for @Suzette!!!! You really are a dear!!!!!!!!

@CricketHip
You are absolutely slaying me! We ought to create a commercial for Danskins!
Location...Trevi Fountain
Actors...Four post-op Bone Smarties
Scene 1...Smarties sitting around fountain (glancing at one another, as women do)
Scene 2...Smarties notice each other's Danskin Skorts
Scene 3...Smarties LEAP up and begin EFFORTLESSLY dancing around fountain.......etc. etc.
:dancy:
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Ok, Y'all are cracking me up!! @Suzette, figure out what size you need and let me know and I'll be happy to send them to you!! I'll be flying over the UK but doubt I could hit your house!! I'd love to do this for you!

Hubby is laughing now as I'm telling him about our Danskin commercial, @CricketHip, @Cynthia777, and @Suzette, at the Trevi Fountain but thinks we should do the Spanish Steps for the full effect of our athletic attire and ease of movement from our new hips!! We might need to contact Depuy and Stryker to see if they'll endorse us, too!! O. M. G. Too funny!!

I think the thing that was so great about these skorts is I never really felt like I was sick. Well, injured. You know. It just felt like I was getting better. Call me crazy, I know, but this surgery can do a number on your head and, for me, this combatted the notion of an old lady image with a broken hip.

Anyway, thanks, girls, for the heartiest laugh I've had all day!!! Y'all are a mess!!




Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart Forum
 
@beachgal ok this is crazy......how do they run size wise? Not in my local WM so ordering online .....just not sure about ordering bottoms for this bottom.....online. :^/
 
Well, one pair I ordered in the XL was too big but would fit probably a ladies 16-18. I kept them and used them the first week I came home from the hospital when I felt swollen and bloated. The others I bought are L and fit size 12-14. They are very stretchy but you don't want them too tight for recovery. Does that help??


Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart Forum
 
haha! yes, I see this as a great promotional op for Stryker and DePuy. We should have some stylish garters for TEDs, also.
I bought them in 2 sizes /2 styles. I figure they will be easy to return, or send on to another hippie in need. :heehee:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Back
Top Bottom