bickypeg
graduate
- Joined
- Jun 27, 2018
- Messages
- 702
- Age
- 77
- Location
- West Yorkshire
- Gender
- Female
- Country
United Kingdom
Re Winnie the Pooh. Took me until I was 70 before I realised Eeyore was called that because of the noise donkeys make...
United Kingdom
United Kingdom
United States
United States
Marie.
When the ambulance men were getting me onto the gurney which they had lowered all the way down, one tripped on the very same spot as me and said he appreciated how II fell. I was trying to go up it with a walker preparing to go to the hospital for X-rays of my knee which I subluxed the week before and in doing so knocked my stem through my femur and fracturing my trochanter and acetabuulum in the process!
So, I don't really like to venture out on this day. Hubby has gone to meet a friend for a game of pool, beer and a sandwich ... I am ensconsed at home looking out the open window at my garden.
Izzy xx
United States
my dear Sarah.

Izzy xx
United States
United States
Oh what a lovely photo @Izabel !
United States
United States
I always let it dry naturally ... made them laugh in hospital because I wouldn't use a hair dryer ... they are a menace to hair and I am passionate about my hair, nails and skin.
Izzy xxHope all good news today @Izabel
Show me how you walk!
Lopsided with walker, pretty good with one arm crutch. 
Izzy xx
my Southern Belle. xx
My first job was in 1964 working for Southern Bell. I loved the South, lived in Alabama and South Carolina.