Hip Infection* Izabel, Walking on Sunshine

Oh my word! I had to look up those trees, Izabel, as they were all unfamiliar. The online images of the Jacaranda are stunning! Are the blooms really beautiful shades of purple and lavender as it appears?
So gorgeous!

You really are a breath of fresh air and your posts feel like sunshine as Fit4family agrees. You are an inspiration to any suffering a setback or complication. Thank you for your heartfelt contributions on the forum. I'm certain they uplift many.
Have a blessed day!
@Izabel
 
Hope you get relief soon! Good luck with your landscapers. Those trees are huge. Purple is my personal favorite in the garden. Glad you don’t have many stairs to contend with. Thank you for the beautiful bouquet! Be careful! @Izabel :loveshwr:
 
Popping in hoping all my lovely friends are having a good weekend.

Yes @Layla, Jacarandas are truly those beautiful shades of lilac and lavender and magical against our intense blue skies. They bloom for about two months, May to July and some flush again in the Autumn.

Sarah @Fit4Family, purple shades are on the top of my list too mingles nicely with pinks. I also like orange and pink together. Of course they are heavenly matches for various shades of green, and I go for evergreens.

I have meandered onto the knee forum for the moment seeing if anyone there can help me. I am waiting for Josephine to send me some questions.

I hope all have progress this week and send wishes to all for a peaceful Sunday.

[Bonesmart.org] Izabel, Walking on Sunshine

Izzy xx
 
Jacarandas are truly those beautiful shades of lilac and lavender and magical against our intense blue skies. They bloom for about two months, May to July and some flush again in the Autumn.

Oh my, it sounds so dreamy and romantic even. I'm a sap :heehee: but how beautiful that must be, Izabel!

I need to check out your thread on the knee forum. I hope it's not something serious. I believe, Jo, was off yesterday but imagine she'll post questions for you soon.
Hugs and best wishes for a lovely week! :loveshwr: :friends:
@Izabel
 
Hello @Izabel

Hope you are having a lovely Sunday sweet friend. Love all your color combinations. I love lush greens too. My favorites to combine are greens, purple, white and pale peach. When I was young my Mom always longed for an English formal garden. She used to tell us to always add white flowers for moonlight interest. Has stuck with me all theses years.

I hope you find answers and encouragement for your knee. Hope you start turning the corner very soon.

❤️ Chrissie xx
 
@Layla ... can I adopt you please? :roseshwr:

@Fit4Family ... are you Sarah or Chrissie? :what:

Hugs and kisses to you both. xx

I spent five hours in the garden today ... 99% of the time on my derriere sadly but did do a lot of transplanting my seedlings into pots. :flwrysmile: Hubby grilled a spatchcock chicken and we ate dinner al fresco for the first time in almost two years. :happydance:

[Bonesmart.org] Izabel, Walking on Sunshine

Izzy xx
 
Last edited:
Aww, you sweetheart, Izabel, you know you're beloved here. :loveshwr:
Your uplifting messages and lovely little photos always bring a smile to my face and I'm sure many others also. Happy to hear you did some gardening today. I pray you're not sore tomorrow. Dining alfresco sounds very appealing but now I need to look up spatchcock chicken. You keep me on my toes with Mr Google but I find your life interesting and seemingly romantic.
Fancy chicken, under the lovely purple tree, with hubs at sunset....maybe a glass of vino.
Aww, so dreamy sounding. Yes, yes...you can adopt me, lol. :wink:
Sending a big warm hug :friends:
@Izabel
 
I knew you were Sarah ... just made me chuckle that you popped in incognito. :loll: It's not funny the painkillers are giving you grief. Hope today's visit is positive. :fingersx: Izzy xx

@Fit4Family
 
Hoping your knee isn’t too bad @Izabel

Loving the sound of that beautiful & romantic garden... I have a vision in my mind’s eye of you & your hubby sitting amongst the gorgeous lilac hues with your beautiful auburn hair.. like a little angel..that you truly are Izzy..

Much love honey.... Chrissiexxx [emoji3590][emoji3590]

What are you like Sarah @Fit4Family

Made laugh [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Hugs to you xxxx



Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
[Bonesmart.org] Izabel, Walking on Sunshine Oh my, what a roller coaster we are on!

I am getting along well dear friends .... but now my butt cheek behind my hip aches from all this walking and muscle strengthening. Please don't get me wrong, I am not complaining, just finding new muscles I forgot I had.

I hope Sarah @Fit4Family finds relief soon and that Chrissie @Hoppy Nanny continues to enjoy her new found freedom. Sending midweek [Bonesmart.org] Izabel, Walking on Sunshine to you both. xx

Wishing everyone on this wonderful forum a peaceful week. Izzy xx

Dear @Layla, I attach your Adoption Certificate and did you ever read my post regarding the name Layla?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Layla

[Bonesmart.org] Izabel, Walking on Sunshine
 
Good for you to be waking up those cheeks! Hoping today is a great one @Izabel

Onward and upward. Looking forward to my morning stroll in a few. Sending healing thoughts sweet friend. xx❤️
 
Well now...I know that Layla's the sweet one, but everyone needs an impish adopted child to help keep life interesting.:shrug:

What about me?:chuckmarch:

Just catching up with all since its unfortunately been extra busy at work and with aging ailing parents.

Glad to see you've been delving in your passion @Izabel even a la derriere.
Love eating outside but as the weather is in the upper 90s F this week and the gnats are swarming, dont need the extra protein in my meals.
Hope your day is sweet :)
 
@Izabel God bless you! I just found your thread and read it through it's entirety. :holysheep: And am glad that your most recent chapter is headed towards a happy hip ending :loveshwr:
Now I need to find your thread on the knee side. Your ability to stay positive is hinging on super woman abilities and consider me another addition to your fan club.
Keep your chin up.. I know you will!!
 
Last edited:
Aww, dear sweet, Izabel, you're simply precious. Such a beautiful adoption certificate too, why would I expect any less from you? You have a lovely sense of humor as does, Mojo, with her post below yours. Interesting story on the song. Lots of drama too. Oh my!

I hope you're doing well and having a wonderful day. You're such a beacon of light here. Thank You!
Sending love and hugs :loveshwr: :friends:
@Izabel
 
What about me?:chuckmarch:

No one said I was entitled to only one daughter, my little Southern Belle. So, if you would like to accept being my Oleander Daughter (Layla is my Jacaranda Daughter), I attach your Certificate. If you choose not to accept this mission, the Certificate will self destruct.

I am sorry you are still dealing with difficult family issues along with your hectic work schedule and I trust things will ease up soon for you. xx We are only low 80s with dry heat so very pleasant in the evening with cool breezes.

[Bonesmart.org] Izabel, Walking on Sunshine
 
Last edited:
I accept.:curtsey:

Hey, :unsure:
I know Oleander is beautiful, but isn't it poisonous?:rotfl:

Wonderful! :loveshwr:

Mine (pictured) is a double and beautifully scented (I have two). Only poisonous if you use stems as skewers :bolt:and if you lick your fingers should you get sap on them. :doh: A bit of trivia, 90% of plants in the garden are poisonous.

Hubby has dentist again today so I shall do some more clothes sorting out as I still have things from my 'fat' days. :whistle: Also plan on practising just standing as my balance is not 100%. I have ordered a Tai Chi book from Amazon, hope it comes by the weekend.

Sending love and peace to all.

[Bonesmart.org] Izabel, Walking on Sunshine Izzy xx
 
That is your very own Oleander, Izabel? It looks so beautiful! Picture perfect, just as it appears.
I hope your day is as sunny and warm as you are. Enjoy!
Hugs :loveshwr: :friends:
@Izabel
 

Members online

Back
Top Bottom