Guest viewing is limited

MUA It's been a long time.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
fingers crossed for you.
 
Hi Natalie,
I like the sound of this new surgeon you are going to see. I hope he does manage to talk to Dr Maale and gets some helpful input.

Best wishes! :flwrysmile:

Caryl
 
Natalie,
Happy to hear the new OS wants to chat with Dr Maale, :SUNsmile:.
Wishing you all the best.
 
Natalie,

That sounds ;ike the best news for you in a very long time, so optimistic. Good luck and continued prayers coming your way. Please keep us posted as to how things go.
 
Natalie!!!! This is WONDERFUL news!!!! I'm so happy to hear it. :beg:Please, please let this be the start of good things for you (she said praying like crazy!)......
 
Natalie!

I was so pleased to see a post from you, as I have been thinking about you a lot. I thought your appointment with the new specialist was in September, but I didn't like to ask, in case it had not been a useful meeting.

As always, my advice (and I can assure you that isn't worth much!) would be not to get your hopes up at this stage, but it's excellent news that you have found someone who is really interested in your case.

As someone else said: You deserve it.

Glynis
 
Natalie,

I am so excited! :happydance: This is the best news ever! Whatever you need from me, let me know. Until then, you will continue to be in my prayers! :happydance:
 
Thanks so much for all your continued support and good wishes it means a lot to me xx

My knee cap slipped again last week and the doctor came out to have a look and said there was a lot of swelling and fluid so did some blood tests and the results have come back this morning and he's just spoken to my husband on the phone as I was in the shower and he told him my inflammatory markers were raised and to tell the surgeon next week I've no idea what they are and why they would be raised does anyone else?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free
 
Inflammatory markers "could" signal an infection. Have you been feeling ill, headache, tired, no energy, worse than usual? Elevated SED and CRP rates signal a "possible" infection. Don't get too worked up about it though; remember, I carried the infection in my body for a year and a half before Dr. Maale eradicated it forever! :happydance: I am so glad your surgeon is in touch with Dr. Maaale! :console2:
 
No I've been feeling fine the only thing that is going on is no sleep due to pain and my knee cap won't go back into place and there's a significant amount of swelling.

I've just had an almighty fall and Scott came home to find me on the floor I don't remember it happening and I've banged my head and my leg and knee are very sore to move :(


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free
 
[Bonesmart.org] It's been a long time.....



This is how the knee looked when the knee cap slipped to the left of the picture is my knee cap and to the right is a lot of fluid/swelling


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free
 
Nat, is your kneecap completely down the side of the knee? When mine pops out, I can see a bulge just off to the center, not down low
 
Awe Natalie, your knee looks so sore! :console2: I so hope your doctor gets to speak to Dr. Maale and things go well for you! It sure has been a long time coming! You are one strong lady my friend! :friends: Continued prayers for you kiddo! :angel:
 
Ow Natalie! That poor knee! I do hope your appointment with the new doctor goes well and he can do something to help you. Take that photo to show him.

In the meantime, HUGS! and flowers - :flwrysmile::flwrysmile::flwrysmile::flwrysmile::flwrysmile::flwrysmile:
Hang in there!

Caryl
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom