MUA It's been a long time.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the picture. Did you send it to your dr? That is one angry knee. So sorry Nat.
Hugs

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk now Free
 
So sorry, Natalie!!! This must be so difficult for you. I think the photos are a GREAT idea. Keep the camera snapping!!! You have my hugs and prayers, my friend......this is just so .....NOT FAIR!
[Bonesmart.org] It's been a long time.....
 
Prayers for you and hope that your knee receives the TLC that it needs, in the right hands.:angel:
 
Hi Natalie, perhaps email the photo's to the new surgeon's office. I'm hoping they might then bump you up the list and see you sooner but I guess a week more isn't too long. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you that the new OS can do something for you. You've waited long enough and deserve some good news. I remember you have trouble with transport - Blackpool to Manchester is quite a distance so I hope you have a comfortable way to travel there. Lots of prayers coming your way from me.
 
Hi Natalie, perhaps email the photo's to the new surgeon's office. I'm hoping they might then bump you up the list and see you sooner but I guess a week more isn't too long. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you that the new OS can do something for you. You've waited long enough and deserve some good news. I remember you have trouble with transport - Blackpool to Manchester is quite a distance so I hope you have a comfortable way to travel there. Lots of prayers coming your way from me.
Thanks so much the surgeon only sees patients on a Thursday so I can't see him till next Thursday I'm afraid :(
I do struggle with transport but thankfully they are sending an ambulance this time :) Thursday can't come soon enough guys xx


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free
 
Glad the picture gave you a little something to smile about, Natalie. Thinking of you always.....
 
Well I'm delighted and dismayed all at the same time! Delighted about your new chap wanting to discuss with Dr M, of course but really dismayed you are falling and hurting yourself so.

Gotta get on my prayer mat again ..

[Bonesmart.org] It's been a long time.....
 
Tonight my kids told me they are sick of me being disabled,they said I never do anything with them and they are miserable and I don't do enough with them we don't go out anywhere or if we do it is somewhere boring because I can't manage things for too long they've truly broke my heart.... I think I'm defeated what's the point in carrying on really??


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free
 
Because they are scared Nat. Mommy is hurting. This must be so difficult for all of them. Do you have access to family counseling? They have seen you in so much pain for so long. I think hopefully after your appt this week you will all see a beautiful future. Only a few more days dear lady. Do you have the energy to research therapy for your sweet family.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk now Free
 
I'm not sure just now I just want to be a normal family and u feel I'm pinning too much on this appointment now and if it's a rubbish appointment and they can't help and I'm still in the same position when I walk away Thursday I'm not sure how I will move on


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom