MUA It's been a long time.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
:console2::flwrysmile: Many hugs for you. You have had such a long road and so much pain physical and emotional. Do not give up yet - see what the doctor can offer you on Thursday. There is always hope. Children tend to strike out without thinking- as the previous person stated- they are scared and angry at the pain you are having and do not know how to deal - some counseling might give them an outlet and your husband and yourself to help you all deal.

Natalie, I think talking with the counselor is an excellent idea. Kids don't have the tools to cope with something like this over a long period of time. They do need help to put things in perspective. They don't realize that YOU are also hurting big time because of not being able to do the things you would normally do with them. It's so difficult for children to think outside of themselves. But a good counselor may be able to assist them in looking at the situation differently.

Keep your eyes on this appointment and your visit with Dr. Maale later this year. There is hope. Please take strength from those of us here who love you and are praying daily for you. We care so much!!!

Tonight my kids told me they are sick of me being disabled,they said I never do anything with them and they are miserable...
I am told (by someone in a position to know) that empathy is one of the last things a human develops; females in their late teens, males in their mid twenties. So although it is horribly painful to you, it's probable that they simply are unable to identify with you -- so it's not only not your fault in the first place, neither is it your fault that they don't appreciate you.

I am told (by someone in a position to know) that empathy is one of the last things a human develops; females in their late teens, males in their mid twenties. So although it is horribly painful to you, it's probable that they simply are unable to identify with you -- so it's not only not your fault in the first place, neither is it your fault that they don't appreciate you.
That's really good to know thankyou Roy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Good luck Natalie. I'm praying that the new doctor can help you.

Good Luck for tomorrow Natalie. No one deserves a good and satisfying appointment more than you. Hugs

Wishing you all the very best for tomorrow Natalie. Can't even begin to imagine how you are coping with all this, only know you do because there is no other choice until something FINALLY gets done for you :flwrysmile:

I'm not really sure how I get through some days either but you just have to keep going or you fall apart.
I really hope the new surgeon will help but if he can't I will get through it and carry on xx

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Natalie,
My thoughts and prayers are with you for a successful visit tomorrow. The Good Lord knows you really need it. Stay positive and look at this a new step forward.

I think there are many of us here who have your appt date etched in our mind. We will all be waiting to hear.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

Thinking of you, Natalie, and hoping so much that your appointment goes well. :flwrysmile:
Caryl

Status
Not open for further replies.

BoneSmart #1 Best Blog

Staff online

• mendogal
    Staff member since November 10, 2023
  • Pumpkin
    Staff member since March 26, 2015
  • Jockette
    Staff member since March 18, 2018

Forum statistics