MUA It's been a long time.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh swearword! What a shame! Lots of supportive thoughts and hugs coming your way. (((((((((((Natalie))))))))))
 
[Bonesmart.org] It's been a long time.....
NatalieMeadows, you are in my thoughts and prayers everyday---take care of yourself, please.

[Bonesmart.org] It's been a long time.....
Love, Judy
 
Nat!!!! I am so sorry! :cry: Frustration is happening over on this end as well, but we are still trying. Dr. Maale hasn't given up though I promise! I had to call about my kneecap and they asked about you again!
 
Thanks guys xxx

It's taking the toll on my family we are arguing all the time and we are all miserable :( It's very very hard to be in pain and to know that this is causing my family to be unhappy :(
 
Nat!

Please don't let let them guilt into feeling like you are the reason they are so unhappy! :yikes: Each of us, our families included, are responsible for our own baggage. Right now, your emotional baggage is weighing a ton, but that is why you have a supportive husband! When it gets too heavy, he is there to share the load. Please don't let your kids guilt you into feeling like you are a bad person! Far from it! You are wonderful! Your pain does not define your personality. Pain makes us hurt and FEEL miserable! It DOES NOT change who we are! :friends:
 
It's so hard Sonja there's an argument every day in the house at the moment we are all so stressed,Scott is working so hard then has so much to do when he comes home and takes his exhaustion and stress out on the kids and they are stressed because I'm unable to do much with them and scotts moaning at them to pick up their clothes or help me.Despite getting in some carers they can only deal with my personal needs so no housework Eric which is the big thing so I make efforts to do it and that results in me in more pain.
It's all one viscous cycle :(
 
Nat,

This is not the time for the "Superwoman" complex. YOU need to stay off that leg! It's summertime so the kids are not in school right? Well, how about letting their laundry pile up if they are too lazy to get it where it needs to be! Every extra unnecessary step that you are taking is putting the knee in worse condition. Tough love, is something we talked about earlier but I was told by others that wasn't a good option. Well, yes it is! If they moan and groan to their Grandma and Dad, you could simply say, "I love my children very much, but I am teaching them to become responsible young adults. That way when they get married, they won't think that the husband/ wife should do everything for them." I appreciate your assistance in helping make our children/grandchildren into responsible young adults. :)
 
Well it's been a long time since I came on and I'm sorry for that but I've been in a bad place with a lot of pain and a lot of suffering :(

I'm really struggling to pull myself from the black hole the kids have been great after a long chat with them both it was my sons birthday yesterday and I put a brave face on and gave him a day he won't forget as its not every day he turns a teenager!
I'm very tired of constant horrible pain!!!

Hope you are all well xxx
 
((((((((((Natalie)))))))))) That's hugs for you, Natalie!

I'm sorry things have been so bad for you. I'm glad that you had that talk with your children, though,

Do keep posting, and feel free to vent as much as you like, because we care!
 
Natalie,
Sorry things are so bad for you, hoping some relief can be found. Glad to hear the children have come around. :angel:
 
Nat!

((((((((NAT)))))))))))) yes, I am screaming from Texas, so I hope you hear me!
I am getting hoarse, but I want you to know, we have not, will not, EVER, give up on getting you the help you need! Oh, Nat, I wish I was there, I would just bring you down to see Dr. Maale pronto!
 
Natalie, it is so great to hear from you. But I just hate that you are in such extreme pain. I'm like Sonja that I would give anything just to make it better for you!!! I'm proud of your kids for realizing that you need them right now. I'm sending you love and good thoughts along with a basket of prayers.
 
Josephine might know of him.....I've tagged her.
 
In what context do you want to know, Natalie? Then I'll know what information to look up.
 
Thinking of you today, Natalie. :flwrysmile:

God bless! That's what my mother used to say when she tucked me up in bed at night when I was a little girl. I always found it very comforting.

Caryl
 
Thanks so much that's so very kind of you xxx

Jo he's requested a consultation with me after I was discussed at a conference,I have never heard of him before so just wondered if he had any experience of SC or what his specialities were.
I'm in shock!!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom