MUA It's been a long time.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thankyou :) :)

It really does give you a bit of a jolt and makes you realise how precious life is,I am very lucky to have met someone who takes care of me so well he has just as rough time as me seeing me in pain and exhausted and not being able to do anything but he does what he can to make me feel better :)
 
I'm so glad that Ciaran is showing some signs of finally "getting the plot". I'm sure that there will be some more ups and downs on his way to what we laughingly refer to as Adulthood. I often wonder if I have got there yet.

And was it really worth it, making the trip?

Glynis
 
Thanks so much Glynis he was so Good Friday he was awarded with candy and chocolates from his teacher!

As for me the funeral was really tough and a very long day but on a brighter note I was so physically and emotionally exhausted Ive had 10 hours sleep in 2 nights rather than only 2!
 
I have received a letter from the hospital to inform me they've spoken to my oncologist ortho surgeon and e thinks radiotherapy or any other type of surgery would be contradictive and I should just carry on with more conservative measures!
I have an appointment on 7th June to discuss this with them and I am going to tell them just what I think about their conservative measures!My life is slowly deteriorating I do too much I end up in bed for a week I take too much medication I end up with stomach problems,I don't take enough meds and I am in utter agony I don't sleep for more than a few hours a night every night!
My family can't have a normal life because of me and my stupid knee!
And they won't help me at all I am sick of it I really am :( :(
 
Very sorry Natalie :sad:
Seriously, what are they thinking :hairpulling:
 
Natalie......I'm so glad you're going to really lay things on the line. These guys should live just a few hours in your shoes and they wouldn't be so flip about what you're going through. Stay strong!!!
 
[Bonesmart.org] It's been a long time.....
Just keep in the back of your mind, that you have an army of BoneSmarties who are backing you and are on your side---the right side. You deserve to be heard and listened to.

Take care and keep us posted. We care.
[Bonesmart.org] It's been a long time.....
 
Thank you having a horrible few days my pain is a 8/9 all day long,I can only hop to the bathroom on crutches and that hurts because the knee is stuck in one place,so when I hop it jolts it and its that stubbornly stuck just a slight jolt is like a full on manipulation of the joint!

The swelling is bad and it's red and got its obviously gone in to protection mode :(
So once again I cannot do anything for myself!
 
Commiserations, Natalie. Hope it settles down some soon.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Back
Top Bottom