MUA It's been a long time.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yikes - just realised something else that might be against USA based. The residency of the beneficiary may have some bearing.
 
Who knows what is happening in the US anymore? All the bickering and fighting between Congress and the House has left me dizzy!:doh:
 
Yikes - just realised something else that might be against USA based. The residency of the beneficiary may have some bearing.
I don't think that is a problem. We have lawyers in the US on this forum and lawyers from the UK on this forum. they can probably tell us the specifics!:)
 
Who knows what is happening in the US anymore? All the bickering and fighting between Congress and the House has left me dizzy!:doh:
They came together to avert going over the cliff, but left enough un resolved to keep up the bickering.
This has gone on before, nothing new, the US will be just fine.
 
Thankyou so much everyone Margaret thankyou for helping so much :)

Lynn thankyou for taking the time to read my thread :)

Jo definetly lifted my spirits and I felt much brighter after chatting with her.

I just need to get through tomorrow's appointment now.
 
I know there are a lot of online fundraising sites both in the UK and the US. I am sure we can figure out a way to get this going. Josephine Jo, do you know if there would be any issues with Natalie coming back to the UK and slotting into the NHS for aftercare?
 
Hello Nat!

I hope this note finds you in better spirits! Now, don't get too nervous about my driving, after all I took a taxi cab training course just for you! :heehee: :wink:

I have some things that I will bring with me to save on costs also! I am bringing my new walker, a a few other goodies that I have to make your life easier both here and when you go home! Dr. Maale will want you to go to rehab, all of his patients are sent to rehab, and my shyness has helped in this situation. I know all of the people in the one you will be going to, and I am working on getting a greatly reduced rate or even free stay. Dr. Maale and I will be chatting soon, I have already spoken to his Medical Assistant,and I am willing to bet he will waive his fees or do a greatly reduced cost! I will be asking for his help with Baylor Plano, but I will also contact them. We will be ready when Dr. Maale says the time is right! :happydance:
 
I should have said something before about the fund raising but please don't worry about it, peeps. I have chatted with Richard Warner and we have something in hand for all that. I can announce more when Natalie has some positive feedback from Dr Maale, but it will be worth waiting for, I can promise you that!

As for her aftercare, I would imagine her GP would be able to handle most of it. If there are any issues that need an orthopod's input, I can't imagine anyone would be averse to seeing her. After all, people having surgery overseas is not that uncommon!
 
You guys are all good people.
Makes me happy and proud.
Good luck tomorrow Nat!
xx
Sandy
 
Natalie,
Anxiously awaiting to hear from you after your appointment tomorrow. As Annie sang "the sun will come out tomorrow" and I am sure it will shine on you. Get some good rest today and let us know how things go.
 
I'll tell you what, if you don't tell anyone about my driving that will be thanks enough! :wink: :rotfl:
 
Sonja....was that taxi driver training or rickshaw driver's school?:rotfl:

Seriously, I have to say this is the most exciting event (well, maybe the pregnant mommas are a close second) that I've been involved with on BoneSmart. Natalie....I hope things go well for you with your appointment and that we can start to move this program forward. I'm not very good at being patient!!!
 
Me either! Why do you think Nat and hubby have to sign an oath of secrecy about my driving? :heehee:
 
Any update? Fingers, toes etc. crossed!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom