MUA It's been a long time.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Natalie,
Wishing you a Happy New Year, and a New Year with some new answers and solutions for you and your knee.
:angel:
 
That sounds good, Natalie. Don't wait until you have money for the trip....be sure and contact Dr. Maale right away. He may be able to help you work something out. I'm always in your corner, my friend!!! I know we must just keep trying!
 
Yes Nat! :happydance:

Next week would be fantastic, and then we can set the wheels in motion to see how to get everything set up to get you over here, and on your way to an amazing life! You know of course, you and your hubby will need a passport. Have you applied yet? Think positive, get ready and we will get you through this! I cannot wait to meet you! :happydance:

Of course you know I will transport you, so don't worry about that and I am working on accommodations before surgery and after surgery so no worries there either! I don't know what the traffic is like in your part of the world, so I can provide masks for both of you if you don't want to see the sheer volume of vehicles I will be in a contest with, I love to drive in Dallas though, so no worries! :happydance:
 
We both have passports Sonja :) Valid till 2019 :)

I'm picking the CDs up Monday and my laptop is home tomorrow so with some help off you guys I should be able to send them off midweek.
 
Natalie, I know I speak for many people on here, but I can't wait for you to be able to come to the states and see how the doctors here can help you. Anxious to read your progress on here too.
 
MeeeeeToooooo!!!!!
It is time for your nightmare to come to an end.
xx
Sandy
 
This will be the BEST New Year ever if we can get this going for you, Natalie. You know....some of us are not quite as patient as you.......just sayin'.......and we're ready to get this show on the ROAD!! Hugs, sweetie!!!!
 
Nat,
Your news about the scan, etc. is really making my New Years a happy one. I know ther are so many here that just want to see in without this terrible pain, and so many of us are willing to help anyway we can. So now it is time to get the show on the road. Happy New Year and New painless knee to you.
 
Natalie, I know I speak for many people on here, but I can't wait for you to be able to come to the states and see how the doctors here can help you. Anxious to read your progress on here too.

Debbie, I hit like, and then somehow accidentally my big thumb hit unlike! Anyway Nat, Debbie is right there are so many people on here who are rooting for you! We will see you through this, and any BoneSmarties that can make it to Dallas while you are there will be welcome to be chaffered by me! I would love it if PooShay, and any others could make it so we could take a BoneSmartie picture! I will also insist on Dr. Maale having his picture taken with Nat and I! :happydance:

JustmeT, I know I have to step out of my shy mode to accomplish all of this, but for Natalie, I would do anything! Actually, anyone who has gone through what Nat has endured, I would do hat ever I could to help!
 
I think when the time is right an off-forum fund raising enterprise might not be a bad idea! How would you feel about that, Natalie?
 
I will provide all transportation! :happydance:

We can also get hotel rooms for half price through Dr. Maale's site!
 
Natalie
Even though we are scattered throughout the world, including the fifty states of the USA, we will put our collective minds together to help in whatever way we can.

We hold the belief that this is your year for healing! :SUNsmile:
 
Oh guys I don't know what to say I will not ever be able repay your kindness and genorousity thankyou so much for all your kinds.

Jo a fundraiser would be very very kind I'm not sure I deserve such a thing though.

Just at my local hospital for the check on the knee cap and a few of the nurses that Ive being seeing for years have just pointed out that its 10 years in 4 weeks since my first op when they found the nasty disease.
 
Natalie,

If anyone deserves it, it is YOU! We have watched you suffer through so much these past years and NOW in 2013 is your time! :happydance:
We have been praying, cheering, crying, frustrated, and angry right along with you! To think of a young woman in her early 30's being told, "accept your fate," has made our blood boil! We are here, and will continue to be here for you. This is a gift with no strings attached! Yes you do deserve it! You deserve to get out again with your husband and the rest of your family and be pain free! You deserve to start telling your own remarkable story of recovery to give others hope!

YOU, my friend are WORTH it! Don't ever forget that! Stay positive, we want to help so let us and be happy, knowing there are no strings attached! :happydance:

One of the added benefits for me is I finally get to meet you! I am so excited! Life can't get much better!:yahoo:
 
Thankyou so much Sonja xxxx

I am very much looking forward to meeting you too :happydance:

Today's appointment resulted in me being given intensive PT I'm back for some more in the morning and he feels my surgeon who put the knee in should now look at it as his fear is I have patellar subluxation
 
Jo, that's a wonderful idea. I'm not sure how to do it, but I bet we can figure it out.

And, Natalie......I can't think of anyone MORE deserving for a little boost right now. Every little bit helps and, if we can somehow make the financial part of this easier.....well, that just makes me smile REALLY BIG!!!
 
For fundraising, I think we'd need some form of UK domiciled trust with Natalie and her husband as the beneficiaries and probably UK based bonesmarties as trustees. We have a bonesmartie member in the US who's a lawyer but I can't remember her exact username - has diva in it. She might be able to give some advice on how we go about this. Try this Dulcimer Diva;

Natalie, you are so deserving of help
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Back
Top Bottom