Hip Infection Infection, dislocation, revisions, & life beyond

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you for updating us @fulafoto Sally you sound wonderful! @Vetgirl I'll be cracking that 12 y/o single malt whiskey I got as a get well gift when you get discharged home to celebrate from here!
 
(I have been behind the scene, praying for you. . .)


Mercy1
LTHR 5May14
 
Thanks @fulafoto Bill for the update! So pleased Sally! Well done! - I hope today is better still. Don't get up if you feel weird still. I remember I fainted when they first got me up. There is plenty of time. Hugs, Gill:):)

Sent from my GT-I8160 using Tapatalk 2
 
Another message from Sally - firstly she wants to thank everyone for their kind wishes and prayers and will get on the forum when she is feeling more alert. She does really appreciate it immensely. Currently her BP is a bit low making her tired. She has moved to another room and her family has set it up for her as she likes it! She has had quite a few visitors today including a friend of her Mum's and her sister and her husband and girls have just left. She has had a few pain meds and is going to ask for a sleeping tablet tonight as she didn't get much sleep last night. She said her shoulder is very sore and they put it down to the way she was laying on the table.

Another great report and hopefully Sally is feeling up to posting tomorrow!!!
 
Thank you for the report! Love and healing hugs to you Sally!
 
@Vetgirl @fulafoto Bill, thank you for being liason! Sally, you are doing fabulous! I would say the dizzies are the low BP and the drugs. SOunds like the surgeons are pleased, and I hope you are getting a better night's rest right this very minute!!:sleep::sleep::sleep:
 
Let us know when your discharged! Dieter doing his whiskey! I'll have a Captain and coke ready and waiting for the news!


Sheryl from Pittsburgh
LTHR on 4/2/2014
Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart®
 
Last edited by a moderator:
wonderful news. thinking of you and so glad to read bill's updates. you are finally AFTER.
 
Sally, I'd be toasting you with a nice glass of Chardonnay, but I'm not drinking now because I want to lose weight. So I'll have a cup of tea instead. So pleased you're coming along, and thanks Bill, for passing along updates!!
 
Hi all,
A quick update from Sally - she is very tired today and her bloods and BP are low and they are looking at another blood transfusion for her. Apart from that she said she is well so I hope that she gets on top of this quickly.
 
Another Sally-a-gram :snork::snork:
Once again she is very appreciative of all the good wishes from all you terrific people.
She said she is still really tired and she even asked her family not to visit this evening, needless to say she isn't having any other visitors today - she did mention that her toxic 'friend' was going to visit and Sally's husband had to text her and tell her NO. She has had her dinner and feels sick.
She did say she hopes to post tomorrow.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Back
Top Bottom