THR I'm on the other side and feeling really good

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi PegGene
I agree with Jaycey. and from my observation point you seem to fluctuate with a rhythm :) and if this is true, then next week will be much better!
I am fresh out of the operatory so can't speak on the numbness leaving and painful incision area. Mine is still numb and tight and it itches but I can't feel myself scratch it so it's kind of frustrating and laughable. :heehee:
Hopefully a day or so of rest, ice and medication gets you feeling better.
You really do sound like you're doing well!
 
Hi @Jaycey Yes, I do think I need to increase my pain meds again. I'm thinking I'd better add a tramadol into the daytime mix for a few weeks. Thank you.

Hi @CricketHip Yes, you're right about the pattern! I AM expecting a good week next week :fingersx: I didn't get any bruising, swelling, or itching, in the thigh, but I got the numbness and soreness instead I guess! I slept a bit better last night...didn't have a nap yesterday, went to bed a bit later than usual, I think that helped. Take care, hope your knee feels better soon! I agree about the disappointment of not being able to go for a walk, it's very chilly/rainy/damp it goes right through me. Right now I have my very large kitty sleeping on my good thigh keeping me warm and cozy as I type, better than a heated blanket :kitty:This is what he does on my thigh before he lays down, it really is a nice little massage!
 
@PegGene, just popping in to say 'Hi' and hope that you're doing. How lucky that you have your own personal furry masseuse/warming fur baby.
I hope you're staying cozy during this rainy phase. :)
 
your kitty sounds so cute :meow:
 
@PegGene I thought that I would stop by to see how you are getting on and felt a little jealous of your furry bed warmer How cozy and therapeutic and this can only encourage healing.My husband is allergic to cats so....sigh, this is not an option to me.We have had some lovely sunny autumnal days but chilly nights but today is just dull and dreary.
 
Good morning PegGene I hope you have a great day today. I know what you enjoy with your kitty, I have one pup on each side of me now.
 
Hi @PegGene , I've only just caught up with your thread, been a bit tied up with the fun of withdrawal symptoms, I hope your healing is going well with no annoying hiccups.

Have a great healing day


Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart Forumn
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom