TKR I'm 2 years out - Hooray

Yes. Finally had MRI. Even have my very own cd. Dr should be getting it mom or tues but because of the holiday might have to wait for Wednesday
Meanwhile my leg cramps getting the best off me. Pain dr prescribed
Tizanidine generic for zanaflex
Anyone else going through this
Drugs were helping for about a week. Now not so much
Just can't sleep with these painful leg cramps
Suggestions most welcomed
Thanks
Susanne


Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart®
 
Happy and sweet new year to all my friends far and near from my family to yours
[Bonesmart.org] I'm 2 years out - Hooray
[Bonesmart.org] I'm 2 years out - Hooray



Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart®
 
Finally went to surgeon to have my MRI read. But before I left apt fell on ceramic tile on my other knee and twisted ankle. By the time I got to Drs office my ankle was 3x the size So here I am in tears asking for ice and waiting patiently ( no pun) So He walks in and thinks he's so funny. and says I need surgery haha my stomach flipped but just have some fluid and inflammation Between crying I then showed him my ankle and he said try and be careful
Go home and ice everything
Take aleve and buy an ankle sleeve
Not a happy camper
Why is it always 3 steps forward 2 steps back. Just can't catch a break
Take care all
❤️❤️susanne


Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart®
 
Oh what a rotten thing to happen to you @susanne. You don't deserve this. I'm ever so sorry but what was your MRI for? My kids are nick naming me Dory (Finding Nemo) lately as I'm so forgetful !!!!

How was your New Year?

Love Nana moon 27 x
 
Sorry about all the aggravation with the MRI and having to do that twice. Your doctor should pay the bill for the first one. Duh!

Glad to hear you do not require another TKR. I have swelling and soft tissue pain as well at 9 months out. I see the PA at my OS's office on Wed.

Good luck and sorry about the ankle injury!



Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart Forum
 
Thanks. The pain in knee was my own fault I did too much lifting and twisting beginning of July while cleaning out my moms apt. Just so glad there is nothing wrong knee that
some OTC drugs won't fix
Now I've got this dam sprained ankle and busy icing ankle, other knee, shoulder etc.... Just can't catch a break but at least I'll mend. Really can't complain that much!!
Thanks for your concern
This too shall pass....hopefully soon
Susanne


Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart®
 
Sheeeeesh you are accident prone, menthinks you could injure yourself in a rubber room. Not that I'm implying you need one. I hope you are resting as I also think your definition of taking I easy is a tad different from most peoples. Take care lass and keep on smiling

Legin THR Sep 14
 
Haha @ Legin and to think I wanted to be a gymnast
All is well still have a month before I go back to work
Thanks for the laugh
❤️❤️


Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart®
 
Love this!!!!


Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart®
 
Aaaaagghhhh that ankle, it literally made my legs cringe @susanne. Has it been X-rayed? It looks a pretty serious swelling/injury but hey I'm no medic.

Has it gone down at all? Xxx
 
It's getting there. Icing and elevating. Glad I was on my way to surgeon he took one look said badly sprained you're a klutz
Thanks doc. That's why I love him so much. Justus cuts to the chase
❤️❤️❤️


Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart®
 
Rest, ice, elevate, Susanne.

i hope your ankle soon starts to feel better. :console2:
 
The 3 words I never listen too
Such a klutz
Thanks
Susanne


Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart®
 

Staff online

Members online

Back
Top Bottom