Guest viewing is limited

TKR I'm 2 years out - Hooray

Still buying those lottery tickets. You never know.. Stayed with my girlfriend tonight took her out to dinner, but she switched it up and took me out for my birthday. We sat in restaurant and cried. Many people moved to another table. But drinks helped
Will be returning to work on Thursday, got a home care job with one of the triplets that used to be in my school when they were 3. 2 boys and a girl. The saddest is that the mom died giving birth. The children now 7 are autistic with some psychotic behaviors. I think I'm just glad to get more work as money running low. Bf has dr appt weds will see what they say about his o2 and use of oxygen all the time. I think he needs to wean himself off and move but he's so lazy and after what he put us through he just sits in recliner and thinks that's enough. I give up. He's just too stubborn
Still loving my new shoes. Temperature dropped to 30 s last night i was in heaven with the cool weather. Bf not so much. Woke me up at 3 am bc he was cold!!!
Getting ready for bed. Laying here with kitty who is licking my yogurt. I bought on amazon a yogurt maker called yo nana. Delish. Use frozen bananas strawberries or any other fruit and you have soft yogurt. Of course I had to add chocolate chips and syrup otherwise too healthy for me
Hope everyone has a good night,
Oh ann I purchased the sleep app. Slept for a good 3!sound hours. Then a few days later listened again and before I finished in my relaxed state heard the guy say wake up !!!
Kitty taking over my bed since bf in recliner
[Bonesmart.org] I'm 2 years out - Hooray

Nite all. Love susanne


Sent from my iPad using BoneSmart Forum
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Falls coming last of the daisys :(
[Bonesmart.org] I'm 2 years out - Hooray



Sent from my iPad using BoneSmart Forum
 
Hi @susanne I'm so glad that sleep app worked. That's made my day knowing it helped you. Yaaaaay!!!


A belated Happy Birthday Susanne. I'm glad you managed to get out for it. This is for you with all my best wishes xxxx

[Bonesmart.org] I'm 2 years out - Hooray

Love from Ann xxx
 
Thank you ladies for the birthday wishes....3 more years to Medicare. Guess it's a good way to look at the aging process. Going back to work was awful. They are so crazy there and treat these poor kids like beggars. So hard to watch. And the amazing fact is no one is in it for the money because the pay is so low....just don't get it
Saw director of school who did double take when he saw me. Still didn't hand in my letter about returning and needing a large chair guess it can wait a little bit longer.



Sent from my iPad using BoneSmart Forum
 
How are you @susanne ? Dare I ask how the bf is? Xxxx I can't stand seeing kids treated badly just because they are different xxx
 
@nanamoon. Ann don't ask. He's being so lazy driving me nuts. Actually glad I'm back at work. About to hang him with all his oxygen equipment. Thanks for asking. Love


Sent from my iPad using BoneSmart Forum
 
@nanamoon. Ann don't ask. He's being so lazy driving me nuts. Actually glad I'm back at work. About to hang him with all his oxygen equipment. Thanks for asking. Love


Sent from my iPad using BoneSmart Forum



Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart®
 
@nanamoon. Don't know what I just pressed why that came up again
It's going on midnight here. Trying to read myself to sleep. Have to get up for work tomorrow. In the meantime my phone is close by bc the bf will be calling be to fix or take off bi pap machine there's gotta be a better way. I have him sleeping in recliner in living room with all his equipment while kitty and I are encased in blankets and quiet
Peaceful nite all
Or is it daytime now? ❤️❤️


Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart®
 
Hi @susanne

It's 4.16 am here. I've had to shout down to husband to fetch my ice pack up. My knee feels like it's on fire all down and around the scar. Yukky! So I'm elevating as well...a bit fed up Xxxx still at least I'm alive and like you said earlier we are lucky enough to get better eventually.

I hate to say this but my throat is a bit sore and my chest is icky! I hope I haven't caught this thing he's got. We've avoided each other as much as possible, to minimise the risk.

Take care have a restful night with Kitty and try sleep while you can xxx


Love Nana moon 27 xoxox
 
Awwww ann. So cute. Don't ask. I wrote on your thread already. Don't even look at mine anymore
Lovexoxo


Sent from my iPad using BoneSmart Forum
 
Think it's about time I changed my thread to susanne is 10 months out and still truckin on!!


Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart®
 
@nanamoon. Hi ann thanks for the thread hello. Mine seems to be bare as we all write on yours instead. Thanksgiving is 2 dats away. Making a lonely little turkey for bf who wants to stay home and wallow with his oxygen tubes and football games. I'm making him a small turkey bc he said daughter coming to be with him oops spoke to soon now she's not coming, the only good thing is she's letting my daughter stay in her apt . Nashe can't stay with me bc we have a no dogs rule and don't think I can sneak in a pit bull under the guise of a poodle, so must be nice to the evil daughter until mine leaves, big worry is she's traveling down from chicago with her bf and pup into a nor'easter not sure if rain or turning to snow. I'll be doubling up I meds until she's safely home
Off to work. We have a thanksgiving feast with all 60 children today. It's a loud madhouse lots of noise. First one took 10 mins 15 yrs. ago. We've been getting better last year took 39 mins
Not easy to keep all those kids in one space let alone serving and assisting with feeding
Enjoy your day everyone. Mine will be a feeding frenzy. Love


Sent from my iPad using BoneSmart Forum
 
Back
Top Bottom