TKR I'm 2 years out - Hooray

@jozilia searched for bionic woman. There is a bionic women2 but she's in canada. Different laws in different countries and states,,,,so aggravated . I even had the nerve to reach out to my atty, who worked on my lawsuit against my first surgeon, hoping she may have some other referrals or assistance in this. ...nothing like more stress


Sent from my iPad using BoneSmart Forum
 
Found another lawyer I'm going to meet with...still can't figure out how I'm supposed to do 50% of a job when working with special ed kids.....
Now the stress is starting to annoy my knee so I'm talking more drugs. At least I'll be in a happy state of misery
Thanks all for listening.
Hopefully will post something good tomorrow!!


Sent from my iPad using BoneSmart Forum
 
Oops before I go. Flower of day. Smells so beautiful
[Bonesmart.org] I'm 2 years out - Hooray



Sent from my iPad using BoneSmart Forum
 
Bionic woman I was thinking of was I believe in North Carolina. She posted a lot when I just came on - check patient99 thread. Xoxo
 
Since you like my jokes, I'll have to post one for you occasionally.

Between marriages when I was in my late 30's, a friend talked me into going to a "singles dance". Well I walked in the door and felt totally out of place. As I looked around all I saw were a bunch of middle-aged, pot-bellied bald people, and that was just the women! When my friend showed up, I asked him if it was country western night. He assured me they played top 40 music. I told him he misunderstood me. I was referring to the crowd as all I saw were "Slim Pickens".
 
Do love your jokes. The older the better. I can't remember the one but I'm sure you must about the dog in the roof?
@Phil


Sent from my iPad using BoneSmart Forum
 
2 more names of Workmans comp attys. cross your fingers my friends
Thanks xo


Sent from my iPad using BoneSmart Forum
 
Went to see 2 attys today... Such an ordeal...finally decided on the one that was the most aggressor, plus he was cute. Also throwing in my hip for good measure. Hopefully this won't be as drawn out like my other lawsuit was which turned out to be a bust.
Will keep you posted....so far working all week. 2 hrs a day for my home care girl...forgot how exhausting she can be and psychotic, with a little aggression thrown in for good measure.
I feel the knee ache as soon as I get home....ice again and a pill will help me continue 2 more days.
Hope everyone is feeling well....
Xo susanne


Sent from my iPad using BoneSmart Forum
 
Picked an atty today who will take on my Workmans comp case. Actually a no brainer but want to add my hip revision into the pot. Also deciding weather to go out on soc sec disability, take early disability or just shoot myself in the other knee. So many decisions that I need another lawyer to sort it all out. So confused Do I go back to my job of 22 years, just do homecare double the money but have to get health insurance, do both jobs as before or just stop working altogether. Which means according to my brother and sister I'm in charge of my mom....they don't do anything for her at all.....
Comments so welcomed and appreciated.......



Sent from my iPad using BoneSmart Forum
 
Take your time to make a decision. You have an attorney to consult. Listen politely to well -meaning friends and family, but remember that they don't really know what you have to consider. At some point, a solution will present itself that makes you feel peaceful. Relax, take one day at a time, and you will get through this. I will make just one point, because so many people don't know this. You can get on SSA disability, then choose to attempt to return to work. If you can't handle working, you won't have to reapply. There are several programs like Ticket to Work through SSA. Good luck, take your time, and ask lots of questions.

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk
 
@Old Texan....thank you already from reading your post my blood pressure went down :)


Sent from my iPad using BoneSmart Forum
 
Good advice from Old Texan. I agree!
 
@referee. Good luck with your retirement. I. Sure tomorrow will be bittersweet but you did it
I'm going to try and go back the first week in August. We have a summer program. Let's see if I can do 10 days on my knee



Sent from my iPad using BoneSmart Forum
 
@NightQuilter. I found my thread, just can't log in and find it. So I miss a lot of stories


Sent from my iPad using BoneSmart Forum
 
Hi ladies and gents @dogwheels, @doglover,@nanamoon and the rest of the coffe gals
Still having difficulty posting on my thread. I can only get on it if someone mentions me in their thread, so thank you for that.
Finally able to lift my head after a weekend in bed....don't know what's worse tkr or stomach flu. On the up side it's a good diet. The rest of the week here in NYC will be rainy or nasty, dare I shut off the air conditioner.. Tomorrow meeting with atty, have to bring papers like the one w2 form that I can't find,,,,plus he wants drs, reports from both surgeries which I have but I'm sure he'd rather get them himself something else to pay for.....but I'm bringing all of mine
Will keep you posted on what's happening....he's talking social security disability...but that means no insurance. Or early soc sec still very confused
I will be taking notes!!
Hope everyone has a stress free and pain free night :)


Sent from my iPad using BoneSmart Forum
 
Check with your lawyer about the healthcare. I thought if you were on ss disability you would be eligible though I may be wrong. Good luck tomorrow!
 
@ jozilia. So overwhelmed with questions, my minds turned to mush. So when I go to his office I sound like a blubbering idiot..... You seem to be my saving grace. Thank you. Cross your fingers. For tomorrow. I'll let you know what happens oye. It's too hard to bea grown up with all these body parts to think about.....


Sent from my iPad using BoneSmart Forum
 
Back
Top Bottom