Guest viewing is limited

TKR I'm 2 years out - Hooray

Your story about your Mom's hearing reminds me of the elderly gentlemen who during his routine doctor visit mentioned that his wife was becoming hard of hearing and was there anything the doctor could suggest? The doctor told him that would depend on how bad her hearing had become and to determine that, the next time the opportunity presented itself and her back was turned to him, get across the room and ask her a question. If she doesn't respond, get half-way there and ask again and see if she responds, and if her hearing is really bad he may have to get right up behind her before she responds. Then the doctor could make some suggestions about what to do.

So the old guy goes home and later that afternoon his wife is at the sink with her back turned to him. So he gets across the room and asks, "Honey, what's for dinner?" No answer. So he cuts the distance in half and asks again, "Honey, what's for dinner"? Again, no response. So he gets right up behind her and asks a third time, "Honey, what's for dinner?" She says, "Chicken, just like I told you the last two times you asked!"
 
Good luck tomorrow Susanne. I hope you get the summer off!!
 
@Phil75070. Such an old joke but I did laugh!!!
@jozilia thanks. Will post when I get home from my 3 minute appt . Did get the ok to work 2 days at my private teaching. They will deduct a percentage but I'll still be ahead if the game,
Spoke with some friends who questioned why I do not have a lawyer. Anybody have thoughts on that. Didn't know I needed one . Do I? I heard that each body part is worth a certain amount according to the Workmans comp world....new research to do
Have a nice nite everybody


Sent from my iPad using BoneSmart Forum
 
@Phil 75070And no hearing aide. She decides she hears perfect...of course the volume on tv is set at 96
Oh well.....
And have been reading your posts and jokes on others thread. And yes they are old but classically funny


Sent from my iPad using BoneSmart Forum
 
Last edited by a moderator:
@Phil 75070And no hearing aide. She decides she hears perfect...of course the volume on tv is set at 96
Oh well.....
And have been reading your posts and jokes on others thread. And yes they are old but classically funny


Sent from my iPad using BoneSmart Forum



Sent from my iPad using BoneSmart Forum
 
@jozilia. Appt with dr Uneventful. Told me knee is nice and straight but not bending enough Looks like the summer is looking better and better.....will probably just do 2 days a week with my private case...2 days 2 hrs not bad. Still have the whole day
Hope you're doing well. To be contd..next surgeon appt July 31. He has the final say and me too!!!


Sent from my iPad using BoneSmart Forum
 
Susanne - glad you are off for awhile. Yes you should find a lawyer. There are ones that just specialize in workmans comp and their fee is based on your settlement. You have a great case! Keep posting your beautiful pictures! I love them. Feel better - your job now is finding the right lawyer! Go for it!! Xoxoxo JoAnne
 
@jozilia. Contacted law firm recommended to me by a friend who's using them too. Did you know that each injured body part is worth something? Well, for good measure I threw in my hip revision after dislocating at work. We had to sit on floor to be eye level with kids. I had no restrictions so did it and ta da dislocation,,,,in front of 6 sp ed 4 yr olds. Not fun
Will keep you posted......


Sent from my iPad using BoneSmart Forum
 
@Karringtyn. I. So sorry about your loss. Sending you my deepest sympathy and prayers to you and your family.


Sent from my iPad using BoneSmart Forum
 
[Bonesmart.org] I'm 2 years out - Hooray

Flower of the day
Enjoy!!


Sent from my iPad using BoneSmart Forum
 
Happy June 1st everyone. Today my pretend step daughter cane over and painted the bedroom a soft sky blue. Looks so pretty. We started to hang pictures over the bed with command hooks ( not recommended) since my wall is concrete when 2 hrs later we heard a loud boom. Yes all the pictures can tumbling down on bed...guess better than on my head while sleeping
@Doglover. You crack me up so. Even in your pain the sight of a person walking around unknowingly with all those odds and ends attached to you is hysterical. Seems I'm always laughing at your expense
@dogwheels still haven't painted dresser yet. Feel like it's sacrilegious to paint old wooden furniture but getting past that stage..the fact that I can't bend might be an issue
@nanamoon. Hope you're in a somewhat less painful state. Since my upstairs neighbors are away have been going up and down the staircase..and yes knee hurts
Will it ever not???
Here's a flower for the new month. From my neighbors garden, had to climb over her foliage borders to get shot and landed my bare footsies on a rock!
But I think it's worth it..


Sent from my iPad using BoneSmart Forum
 
Last edited by a moderator:
[Bonesmart.org] I'm 2 years out - Hooray
oops forgot to attach flower
Sweet dreams everyone xo


Sent from my iPad using BoneSmart Forum
 
Can anyone see my thread. I don't know if anyone is seeing it....


Sent from my iPad using BoneSmart Forum
 
@jozilia. Well got my Workmans comp report back,,,independent dr from the board. He put me on 50per cent able to work with limitations such as can't lift more than 15 lbs, can't sit,stand for periods of time cannot go up or down stairs, kneel bend on floor and another few tidbits. Well, I said to my comp person. What do I do. That's my job, how can you cut me back 50per cent which also means cut in payments.....spoke to my principal who is also friend after 22 years and she said what are you going to do that's your job!!! I was speechless.....
Wednesday going to see lawyer.
If anyone had any dealings with this matter working with the Workmans comp lawyers any suggestions would be greatly appreciated... I feel like I was just kicked to the streets by my so called peers. 22 years + and nothing to show for it...So upset and disappointed it makes no sense to me.
Anybody out there going thru or had gone thru this with their jobs
Thanks. Susanne :(


Sent from my iPad using BoneSmart Forum
 
Hi @susanne - I am so sorry to hear what you are going through regarding your job. Although I cannot help at all as I do not understand one jot of your health system, I am thinking of you and hope that you can get things resolved quickly. Hope your lawyer is good and you get a satisfactory outcome.
Take care
XX
 
So sorry Susanne. Hope the lawyer has better advice. I think he will. There was one person who also taught that had a lot of trouble - lost her teaching job - @bionicwoman I don't know if she is around but you can search for her thread. Good luck. I will keep my fingers crossed! Xoxo
 
Back
Top Bottom