Revision TKR I just got my new knee.

You still have that open sore on your incision. Is it itchy?

No it is not. it just is there hard. Heals up and then like flakey. Weird.

Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart Forum

PKR~Dec 2014
TKREV~March 2015

Hi Angel

Mmmm it looks rather swollen

Celle is right, best for Josephine to have a look xxx

I'm not surprised you're feeling down right now but please remember you are not alone here x the pain, long recovery and little explanation is enough to get anyone down. I know it's easier said than done but think about when all this goes right eventually. The fun you'll have with your kids again, getting back into being able to feeling more able to do stuff and wanting to do stuff. It will come it's just taking time ((((((big hug))))) x

Love Nana moon 27 xxx

I tell you it's been a hassle. I think I'm doing good then boom here we go again. Time oh how I wish it was over and I felt good.

I know that I can't wait until I am pain free and can enjoy walking. As I say I'm getting a bit heavy. And oh it's making me down to.

Thanks! Just sometimes I want to give up.:: and I set and cry. But what next is all I have to say.

Doc S I assume is done with me. I know other day his nurse said oh we can't keep calling on the metal peace. We have never had this problem,the knees we do is never trouble. Cause I could not pay for the blood test. Just the way I fill. Like there brush me off.

But there has to be a reason I'm keeping swelling. Yeh I know it can last up to a year. But it's in pockets. Just odd to me. The continue of pop irks me. Xxx

PKR~Dec 2014
TKREV~March 2015

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry - no idea what the lump could be

In all honesty it fills weird. Like something is going down my leg.

PKR~Dec 2014
TKREV~March 2015

Angel, have you ever asked what metals your current implant is made of? Is it cobalt/chromium, titanium alloy, or something else? The reason I ask: I was reading another member's thread that mentioned his "two golf ball sized lumps", which reminded me of your recently posted photo. This member was diagnosed as allergic to a metal component (nickel) of his first implant and has since been revised to one that is nickel-free. I thought this information might be relevant to your case. I hope you are having a pleasant, pain-free day.

Titanium and alloy. @Clipless. It's bimet implant. And I'm olny telling ya what doc said.

PKR~Dec 2014
TKREV~March 2015

Today is a off day. I can't walk at all list pain down back of leg. Oooo called new Os he said take a pain pill. Which is odd. Use to have this pain before. But it's weird. Like a burn pain. And my knee is unstable and pop. No redness except on top. It's not hot on the knee. So I don't know. I'ce and pain pill. Barley eased it. Xxx

PKR~Dec 2014
TKREV~March 2015

Oh dear, you're having a really rotten time with this. What date do you go for your op? Xxx

Thinking of you Mary :prayer::angel: Please take care x

@Nana moon 27

Thanks for the comment. I know. It's awful. Haha I want to be the lucky one with no pain. No pop and can do all kinds stuff with out limitations.

But I guess God is giving me time. But patience is not in my book. I get so mad.

Hope your doing well. Xxxx

PKR~Dec 2014
TKREV~March 2015

What a terrible ordeal you are going through. I looked at your videos and pictures. It certainly does not seem right after this many months. Hope your new OS can figure it out for you.

Last edited by a moderator:
What a terrible ordeal you are going through. I looked at your videos and pictures. It certainly does not seem right after this many months. Hope your new OS can figure it out for you.

Thanks for comment. It don't seem right to me, it don't feel right to me, but what can I do. When I walk I can literally feel it moving in there, I think it's loose somewhere. I am so unstable that is pathetic. But doctors have to go through the chain of command where had the partial knee replacement and then convert to full by urevision. So I guess one day somebody will figure it out LOL. But in the meantime, I hope they figure it out before something happens and I end up falling and hurting myself. I don't want to walk very far distances, because when I do get to week and I got to stop 1 million times. LOL. Perio but in the meantime, I hope they figure it out before something happens and I and up falling and hurting myself. I don't want to walk very far distances, because when I do it gets week and I got to stop 1 million times. LOL.

I don't get on here much, but I hope you had an OK recovery. And you're doing well. I will try to go over your thread and take a look at it xx

PKR~Dec 2014
TKREV~March 2015

Are you using a cane or other walking aid?

Hey everyone I am at hospital. I fell and made huge not on knee.
ImageUploadedByBoneSmart Forum1447544300.038012.jpg

PKR~Dec 2014
TKREV~March 2015

Oh, @Angel1978
I'm so sorry! :console2:

I hope they look after you well and give you something for the pain.
Do let us know how you get on.

Gave me 2 shots of toedeal. Sent me home with trsmadol. Till I get script tomrrow. Said no weight on knee so gave me more crutches and wear brace to keep knee straight.

Said hemotomia bruising... Os here drained it.

PKR~Dec 2014
TKREV~March 2015

Angel,
Glad you are OK and have pain meds. How soon with the OS be able to do something?

@Pumpkln I have no idea. There working on vetting a peace of my knee from bi met. And I don't think they called him. Makes me angry.

Anyway he said hwmotomia and appeared lose. But he was no os lol. Just makes me mad.

I have my regular pain meds. I have a few nucynta.

PKR~Dec 2014
TKREV~March 2015

BoneSmart #1 Best Blog

Staff online

• Jaycey
    ADMINISTRATOR Staff member since February 2011

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
BoneSmarties
Latest member