Revision TKR I just got my new knee.

Call your surgeon.
 
I am lol. She is crazy. But I tell u I don't think I will have the same pt. I gave her down road. She like kill me. So I did what I could no more. I said no to stuff to. I told her I can't step up with the sugury knee yet it's weak to be on floor alone. I don't think I will have a good report lol. But I did say my friends family and professionals said easy take it easy don't hurt self. She sigh.
 
I was doing a bit of checking on the surgeons in your area. Would you mind telling me the name of yours? I'd like to read up on him/her a bit.
 
Oh dear, I sure hope you don't have to have surgery again. Did you get an appointment with your surgeon? Let us know what you find out.
 
@Sonny'sWife, sorry to hear this. Like everyone else said, I would definitely see my OS. He is the one who can tell you what is going on. Hang in there. Anne
 
@Sonny'sWife, sorry to hear this. Like everyone else said, I would definitely see my OS. He is the one who can tell you what is going on. Hang in there. Anne


My Surgen is Dr Love. @Jamie
I do have an apt.
They said its cause of the swelling.
The pt don't know anything she was just making assumptions.
They seem to know it all. And I was dumb on the patella. He said he just shaved and realined it. But it's all ok..


Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart Forum ❤️SonnysWife
 
Last edited by a moderator:
I won't have to. I told them that the ot was being stupid. But I speak my mind in a nice way. It's all good.


Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart Forum ❤️SonnysWife
 
I'm glad you asked your surgeon. Yes, maybe your knee looks peculiar right now because it's still distorted by swelling. I see from your video that you are bending your knee quite well and that you can straighten it too. That's all good. :)

I'm pretty sure that, in another month's time, your knee will be a lot better.
Don't worry about the funny noises it makes. The knee I had done 3 years ago still does that, but it doesn't mean anything is wrong.
 
Thanks @Celle . I try to bend. Believe u me it hurts bad. I am going to continue with ot. But with different person. And ive did it all pretty much on my own. But don't think I don't bite my tongue. I made my hub laugh. I said if u hear me scream come save me. I will be at the hospital. He laughed and said I will save ya. I laughed and said never mind u may drop my leg. Inside none between us. He work up at hospital and was help me. And I had to get up and he grab my leg half asleep and drop it. But it was jus funny. He did not hurt me. Anyway I try do all the excerises and be on the machine but it's toght. And painful to bend. I do a lot relaxing know with ice and elevation. My hub waits on me hand foot;) I usta try to do stuff but was finding it hard to. So as I listened to pep on sight I slow down and relax. Just sucks not being able to do a lot. Anyways thanks for the message.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks I made an appointment. I also called the patient reps at hospital and told them what she said and how she treated me. I don't think her attitude was good. But as being a Christian I kept my mouth shut. She was unprofessional and I let her know. Thanks @Yorkimom


Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart Forum ❤️SonnysWife
 
Last edited by a moderator:
@gr82cu2 . Thanks a lot. Hope all is well with u. This all is hard and new to me. So I guess my nerves is shot and I fine think starlight and I get mix up on what is said.


Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart Forum ❤️SonnysWife
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Its not mixed up SonnysWife just at times a lot of info to take in. When I was told.only 60% chance of full movement of foot I know for a while I bkanked out everything apart from that fact. Hey I'm male can.only.deal with one.thing at a time. So glad you took control and rang surgeon. Keep smiling

Legin THR Sep 14
 
@Legin . Thanks for the note. I'm trying. It's all a lot to take in. But I managed. Yeah I had to take control or suffer. As I told some one else's until there in my shoes don't be a jerk. Heck anyone in our shoes don't know. But it's all good.


Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart Forum ❤️SonnysWife
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Not a problem if you need a numpty to talk too theres no bigger numpty than meeeeeee
 
Lol thanks. I'm all good. Heck I just set here and sucks but it all be ok.


Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart Forum ❤️SonnysWife
 
It must be i hv had cabin fever sheeeeesh even pulled my hair out - whistles. Hey pal can only get better. I kill time finding new music. Use spotify put head phones on and thats it i am away. Take care and hey could be worse ask my family they hv to put up with me.
 
Thanks. I have the app lol and I don't know how use it. But speak of faniky I guess my hub don't understand. But I get so frustrated when I can't do anything. Icing and elivating know. Such fun. I guess at end jam will find out when I am having other knee sugury. Was told full on left yay me. But the next 4 weeks will tell all on strength. I can't stand on feet good so hoping get more strength. Cause hate to lay around.
 
Do a little bit more when you feel like you can. It's a gradual thing. just keep trying a little bit at a time and in a few weeks you'll notice you're gradually getting stronger.
 

Staff online

  • Layla
    Staff member since November 20, 2017

Members online

Back
Top Bottom