I haven't slept for 8 years.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nope I haven't heard anything but I am sure we will see something tomorrow. I know he took the IPAD.

Cheryl
 
@bsilvers
Nothing yet that I've seen. I think he said he probably wouldn't post until he's home, but he may have a change of heart. Do hope all went well.
 
I made it :o)
I'm posting on the other side now.
I'm officially a member of the class of 2014. YEAH!!!!
HIP Me With Your Best Shot,
Come On And HitMeWithYourBestShot :o)
(Hey! Pat Benatar) love that eighties music


Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart Forum
 
Great news!!! Time to start that recovery thread now!!!
 
All... I apologize for jumping in on this thread with nothing to contribute.
Mr. Silvers... I just watched your recovery vid and the similarities between us were shocking. I am due for surgery in a little over a week. I am only a year younger than you. Might I trouble you for an email? I've got tons of questions.
I looked all over the site to find a better way to contact you, but obviously missed it, hence my message here.
Thanks
@rob3dr ... I removed your email address from your post. It is never a good idea to post personal information like that on the internet. And I definitely agree that you should post your questions in a thread of your own where others can benefit from the discussion that follows. That's what BoneSmart is all about!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Back
Top Bottom