Well, @Mr DIY, I am jealous of the fact that you are driving already! I am being a good patient and waiting for next week's 6 week check-up, but I am tired of being fettered to the house and can't wait to get back behind the wheel again. Did your doctor give you the okay, or is this just YOU BEING YOU and making that decision for yourself? I think I probably could drive now, as I'm also walking unassisted pretty much everywhere inside and out, but they said 6 weeks with a right hip replacement (but you--sheesh--are a bilateral!) and I'm being good although impatient. I could probably stand to do some upper body work but haven't ventured there as told NO exercise other than a resumption of gentle cardio (treadmill or elliptical) and, of course, walking around. I agree with everyone else that your workout sounds tiring, and you say it is but that at the end you relax in your recliner and have a protein drink so that suggests you are trying to pace yourself, even though it sounds exhausting to me. Still, as long as doctor is okay with what you're doing, you are being sensible about how much you do and insuring you get adequate rest afterwards, you go for it! Have fun tonight at Halloween--are your kids of an age where someone needs to go out with them, or do they venture out on their own?