THR Hopefully Hippy Recovery

[Bonesmart.org] Hopefully Hippy Recovery The view from one of the terraces
 
Beautiful!!!
Blue sky, blue water...can't be blue with all of that beauty around you.
 
Will do. Pouring with rain at the moment but will have breakfast and try later. There is a small band playing at the Naked Fisherman restaurant this afternoon so want to get a table. We have also been invited to a brunch at the same restaurant as the party was held in but it is so lovely here I think I would prefer the peace and quiet!
 
The weather is a bit of a shame but will give you a quieter day I guess!! Having the tub on the deck is just awesome!!
Where are you on holiday?
 
St Lucia. Have been lucky so far with the weather until today. Getting out of that jacuzzi with a stiff new hip was a challenge but I worked it out.

I do my stretching excercises every morning including the ones for my duff knee in bed before I get up. Really helps. Also taking paracetamol and other “stuff” to help the stiff muscles. 92 steps here I come!!
 
Beautiful pics, SurreyGirl! Not the rainy ones, but the others.
The one with the green trees and blue skies is stunning.

What is that out there on the wet, wet, wet photo? A Rain Water Cocktail?
At least you have a nice bathtub to sit in and relieve your sore muscles after the 92 steps. :bath:
184 round trip! :swoon: You might need a massage too :heehee:
Enjoy!
@SurreyGirl
 
Well I made it down the 92 steps to the beach and swam in the rain. I had help getting out as the undertow was fighting my ability to stand up but all good. After a restorative mango chilli cocktail,I made it up the stairs! Then a relax...hopefully the weather will improve...
 
Great job on navigating those stairs to the beach.
I bet the restaurant was The Bomb and I'm so glad you are enjoying yourself..messed up toes and all!
I hate you have wrapped up toes...but a bad hip is worse.
 
Rain stopped so managed to make it to the rooftop terrace. Lots of stairs in the villa too.
 

Attachments

  • [Bonesmart.org] Hopefully Hippy Recovery
    2CA28DDC-EC1D-4370-842D-5EED8112E7C3.jpeg
    56.9 KB · Views: 133
View through the trees to the beach. You can see from the size of the sun umbrellas how far down it is!
 
Going to attempt the steps to the beach later! Chlorine filled swimming pools back in the uk are not the same!
 

Members online

No members online now.
Back
Top Bottom