THR Hopefully Hippy Recovery

Thanks... going to bed now. Couldn’t believe how much I slept yesterday evening. I blame the stairs at the hotel. 7:30pm- 10:30 then awake on and off midnight to 1am and then woke up at 9am breaking my own “working from home rules” so a late start but finished around 6pm...,

Have a lovely evening everyone...
 
Happy belated hipversary...3 months :flwrysmile::flwrysmile::flwrysmile:

Glad you are able to get your feet covered All by Yourself.
Small victories add up to Big Wins.

Better and better...:yes!:
 
Happy Three Month Anniversary! (belated)
A flower for you :flwrysmile:
Missed it yesterday. I hope you had a peaceful overnight.
Wishing you a great weekend!
@SurreyGirl
 
In A and E.
Nose bleed this morning.. verysevere. Went to hospital after it went on for 2.5 hours and I could not stop it..

Both nostrils packed and getting tests. Eeek!

Blood pressure high. @Jacey @Layla @Mojo333
 
@SurreyGirl
Oh no. That sounds horrible. Hope you get it sorted quickly and it turns out not to be serious.
Do you already take blood,pressure tablets?
 
Oh my stars.:unsure:
Are you on blood thinners of any sort?
I wonder what's got your blood pressure out of whack!
Certainly glad you Finally went though.
Please let us know what they determine!
 
Not on blood thinners. Don’t usually have high BP. Cannula in and on drip to help with bleeding, also on paracetamol
 
I am going to be admitted. Bp very high. They have given me some pills. Two things up my nose. Not the usual tampax things and they hurt. Cauterising tomorrow. And that is supposed to be my first full day back at work. Sucks bigtime. Hip was getting so much better too...
 
Last edited:
Oh dear - best they get your BP under control. Please don't worry about work. You don't need more stress right now. Maybe that worry caused the rise in your BP!
 
@SurreyGirl
Forget about work for the moment.
If it helps at all I had a friend with similar nose bleed problems a few months ago. He was taken into hospital had the plugs stuck up,his nose, stayed in for a night, got it cauterised the next day and went home. He has been fine since.
Fingers crossed for you
 
Kind staff nurse has taped up the strings so I can eat a sandwich... small ward and all patients friendly.... they have cleaned my face now so no longer look like a horror film..
 
Thanks bionic. I think that is what they intend to do with me but pretty gruesome at the moment. Glad I went to a and e!
 
Oh, my goodness @SurreyGirl! That sounds just awful and uncomfortable. But, glad you are in the hospital and they're giving you appropriate treatment. I hope they can identify the reason for these nosebleeds and come up with a permanent fix! Thinking of you today, and hoping you're released soon with a permanent fix. Cauterizing sounds painful on general principle but I hope if that's the case they give you a bit of numbing medicine and something to calm you. Bummer--but hang in there!
 
Cauterised now and horrible bungs out...again not nice having them coming out so let’s hope the cauterised vein sorts that out. Will hav3 to stay in and sleep upright tonight. They are working to get the BP down.... no hot food or drinks now for next two days...
 
Have you had BP problems in the past? Hope they are giving you medication for this. Take care!
 
Back
Top Bottom