ceezee
graduate
I can totally commiserate with you. I just quit PT too. It was simply causing more problems and pain.
As they’ve said take it easy, elevate, and stay on the 50-60 minutes of icing. It will improve and you can get on with your recovery. That’s my plan!
As they’ve said take it easy, elevate, and stay on the 50-60 minutes of icing. It will improve and you can get on with your recovery. That’s my plan!
United States
So sorry for your setback and when you were doing so well. I do have my reservations about these Physio folk. I was going to see my Osteo/Physio man, a Dutchman who specialises in muscular/skeletal issues. However I have been suffering with constipation and resultant hemorrhoids (TMI) so have not felt like going out in public. Pharmacist has given me mild enemas! 

![[Bonesmart.org] Hope for 2020, Revised THR [Bonesmart.org] Hope for 2020, Revised THR](https://data.bonesmart.org/attachments/64/64203-47e636a95fa6bf1612f6b82799d069b7.jpg?hash=R-Y2qV-mvx)



It’s going to be awhile, but I think my “rest plan” is sort of working. Avoiding pretty much everything right now except ice. 


", that's all I need now. It's been 10 days, much better, but it takes time for a sprained or pulled muscle to heal. When I sit it still stiffens up, it bothers me worse than my hip. But I've hurt it several times over the years, same side, so I already know I have to give it time, so I don't worry too much, just a real inconvenience right now. So you are noticing improvement, so I think it will continue to get better. It sounds like just a sprain or pulled muscle. You never know about PT, should I do this or not do this. Not your fault. Sorry you have to deal with it. 