Fit4Family
post-grad
- Joined
- Mar 29, 2019
- Messages
- 1,495
- Age
- 65
- Gender
- Female
- Country
United States
Thank you @Cecropia Sorry about your back.
I have been there too and always think, really? So disheartening.
Reading about a rolling pin on someone’s thread. Already have tool from Amazon, no idea where to roll it to provide relief. Don’t even know what I hurt for sure. Just know it was very ANGRY at me for doing it. A bit paranoid after the year I have had.
Hope you have a great weekend!
Reading about a rolling pin on someone’s thread. Already have tool from Amazon, no idea where to roll it to provide relief. Don’t even know what I hurt for sure. Just know it was very ANGRY at me for doing it. A bit paranoid after the year I have had.
Hope you have a great weekend!




there ...
![[Bonesmart.org] Hope for 2020, Revised THR [Bonesmart.org] Hope for 2020, Revised THR](https://data.bonesmart.org/attachments/64/64289-b44326db69792d1794b20158c570cf38.jpg?hash=tEMm22l5LR)
Happy Monday Hipsters 
