Thanks for clarifying @Fit4Family … I would bet that your new hip is a much better solution to the hip pinning. This is probably what is taking extra time for you to heal. I believe you will absolutely get there...."It is what it is" and we rely on what our surgeons tell us to be true. The rest will come with a large dose of patience!
United States
my hippy pal!
Our journey is unique due to falls and broken bones necessitating a long period of incapacity on our journeys. Like you my problem is lack of muscle strength which I am working on and also like you I feel I am about 75% of the way there. I am less mobile than you however as now both my knees are giving me grief but I am persevering. On the plus side, my hip is marvellous. I have never had any pain at all. I am fortunate as my friends say I am amazing with my progress and look incredible ... I love them for that as it boosts my confidence, but they have seen me at my worst.
Hello my hippy friend 



I get somewhat down that I am not further along but appreciate it that I can walk around my house and the two patios against the house using the walker.![[Bonesmart.org] Hope for 2020, Revised THR [Bonesmart.org] Hope for 2020, Revised THR](https://data.bonesmart.org/attachments/63/63892-a8313aa9f01fa87d882b2ac2ab171aef.jpg?hash=qDE6qfAfqH)



