Guest viewing is limited

Bilateral TKR Hitched A Ride to The Other Side

Status
Not open for further replies.
So great to hear about your progress ! You sound so upbeat. I'm so happy for you !:thumb:
 
:hapydancsmil::yahoo::yes 4: Like I always say---IT GETS BETTER AND BETTER! and you, PooShay, are getting BETTER AND BETTER!

Ain't it just grand!!!:yahoo:
 
You sound like you are doing really well. I'm always interested in folks 8 week report, as that's when I'll be on our beach vacation. I think it is clear that I am going to have to find a better beach chair. I need one of those old-fashioned webbed loungers with the raised foot rest that doesn't sit too low. And a good umbrella, of course. I'm sure I'll spend most of the time at the house, but I do hope I can manage the beach.
 
WOW, PooShay great post! I like your outlook and since I'm having both done at the same time, I appreciate your input! I also wish you continued positive progress in your recovery!:yahoo:
Best regards,
Jacky
 
PooShay your 8 week update is awesome! You are doing well with your new knees!! Tomorrow I will be 1 month with my new right knee. I am off pain meds now. I drove today for the first time, went shopping for about 1.5 hours. I must say I love my new knee and can't wait to get the Left one done in July. My recovery has been good it's almost like I'm waiting for something to happen. I know that is crazy thinking but when I read some of my fellow bone smarties having such difficulties my mind thinks Ok Margie this is to good of recovery to be true! You take care and soon enough you will be teaching you class and enjoying every moment of it! All the best to you!

Margie
:dancy:
 
Keep it coming, Poo. It's always good to revel in the success stories of our friends. I'm 7 wks so I'm always interested to see how you are feeling/progressing. My PT will continue for a few more months but with the flyboy flying more these days I've decided to add a step bench to my equipment so that I can continue to perform my PT routine on the days he's out of town. I want to advance my progress. I don't want to worry about days I can't physically get to therapy.
 
Hi PooShay
I love your upbeat report, you are certainly doing very well. Keep up the good work and keep us posted. ps I'm always lifting my trouser leg to show off my new knee :wink1:
 
7. The hardest part yet. Getting hubby to stop doing things for me. "But honey, I'm SUPPOSED to do this!". Or my asking my son during our FaceTime conversations: "Wanna see my scars?". "Mom, I saw them yesterday."
fascinating, aren't they, though? :biggrin:

Sounds like things are going well. :thumb: I found that the clicking feeling gradually seemed to go away. I don't think I ever *heard* any.
 
:hysterical: :loll::hysterical:

:cat-kittyandsmiley: I have that same weighty problem from time to time myself.
 
Pooshay,

I love your sense of humor! You are so bright and cheery!:biggrin:

My surgery is at Baylor Plano on May 4th! Does that mean I get to go back to work in a week and a half? Oh wait a minute I don't work, so I guess I will be ready to mountain climb instead!:hysterical:
 
That would be great! Dr. Maale is estimating at least 4-5 days. The infection specialist said 6-10 so somewhere in the 5 range is what I would guess:biggrin:
 
Are you two sure the hospital will still be standing after you get together? :th_heehee:

I can just picture the implosion from all the laughter. :hysterical:
 
PooShay, you're to funny! I didn't think you'd figure it out so quickly, but now that you have, you've got the task of finding out which one of us did it!:th_heehee:
 
7. The hardest part yet. Getting hubby to stop doing things for me. "But honey, I'm SUPPOSED to do this!". Or my asking my son during our FaceTime conversations: "Wanna see my scars?". "Mom, I saw them yesterday."

I can't believe the op is behind me! It wouldn't have been as easy without BoneSmart and the Smarties!

My 24 year old son looked at my knee today and said, Mom, that is one bad lookin' scar, with a big grin on his face. He is impressed. Love it.

Yes, the bonesmarties are the best.
Betsy
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Back
Top Bottom