Bilateral TKR Hitched A Ride to The Other Side

Status
Not open for further replies.
Isn't aspirin also a NSAID? Which is why you wouldn't mix it with the others as well.maybe that was a diffierent thread that aspirin was mentioned in.
 
Yes, aspirin is an NSAID.

Poo, you can take Tylenol and Tramadol together, and add Aleve as well if you wish. The triple wammy! Tramadol works better when it's taken in conjunction with paracetamol.

I took paracetamol (Tylenol) with every dose of Tramadol throughout my recovery and occasionally added ibuprofen (Advil) or naproxen (Aleve) as well. It's called "multimodal pain management"!
 
Thanks, Josephine. I will do the triple whammy at night because my inside thighs, lower legs and feet are on fire at night and it's very hard to be comfortable. Little victory: the quads area no longer hurts!
 
Well, the numbness and nigggling in my legs may be coming from my back!

I have a chronic back problem and visited the back doctor about 2 months before BTKR. Today was a follow up visit. We got to talking about the pain and numbness in my legs which I've had since surgery and he wants to check things further. MRI & EMG next Wednesday. Oy!

No milestone ... But the fact that healing continues and I grow stronger is for the win!
:yes 4:

Edit: no milestone. What am I saying? I'm driving the automatic. Tomorrow I reclaim my stick shift!
 
I wondered... good luck with this. It will be good to know what is causing what and find out how you can get past all this.
 
PooShay, I also have some problem with part of my leg being numb. I also had it before with the other surgrey. Mine came back very slowly but I also have been thinking about having it checked. Good luck with the test and continue geting stronger and getting closer to full recovery. :doggieshmooze:Tashia:friends:
 
Hi PooShay
I hope you get some answers for the issues you are having - good luck for next week. You have got me thinking I should purchase a hula hoop and get my hips swinging - I used to love to hula when I was young :thumb: Take care xxx
 
What do you mean, Jo, when you were young? :what: You're still young---I wish I was 48 again---with my new knees of course. :th_heehee: Age is just a state of mind---my mind says i'm 35 but my body says double that (drat!).
 
:th_heehee: I know, I know, I think I was having an age moment. Thinking of the days when I was a child doing the hula - sure seems a long time ago :th_heehee:
 
OK. I'm in my 11th week. 0 deg extension on both legs. When can I start putting a pillow under my knees when I lie on my back? I have a back with "issues".
 
I saw that was tempted to say my usual disparaging "child!" but restrained myself! :th_heehee:
 
Re: Hitched A Ride to The Other Side - Tylenol

Anyone having trouble finding brand name TYLENOL in US stores (not store-brand acetaminophen)?
 
Yes Poo, it's hard to come by here in CT.! People who decide to taint OCD don't care that they're playing with our lives!:hairpulling:
 
What do you mean, Jo, when you were young? :what: You're still young---I wish I was 48 again---with my new knees of course. :th_heehee: Age is just a state of mind---my mind says i'm 35 but my body says double that (drat!).
Ha! When you've got shot knees you feel about 100. I feel like my new right knee has knocked some years off of that. Not quite :dancy:, due to my other knee & other arthritis, but much less like:old:. :th_heehee:
 
Hi Pooshay!:biggrin:

I am looking forward to seeing you Tuesday! I bought a huge bottle of Tynlenol at Costco about two months ago. I don't know when they recalled them, but that's where I bought mine the last time i was in Dalllas.
 
PooShay -- thanks for all of your updates. You're doing GREAT ! It helps to find out how we're each doing. :yes 4:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

  • djklaugh
    Staff member since December 30, 2020

Members online

Back
Top Bottom