Here's a pic of my incision taken yesterday, it was 20 days post-op, and is only ~7" in length.
I tried to crop out the belly fat (Dunlop), and most of my butt, in hopes the pic would be a little pleasant to see.
Finally, my turn to post my badge of honor. This is about 5days post-op. for some reason I had no bruising or black-and-blue marks. Blood loss was only 350ml. I did/do have some significant blistering I think mostly from the ripping off off the initial compression bandage (basically duct tape) on day 2. But blistering getting better and wound has always been clean and dry! Took the drain out at first dressing change day 2.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.