myglasshalffull
Insider
- Joined
- Feb 28, 2022
- Messages
- 2,702
- Age
- 74
- Gender
- Female
- Country
United States
Indigo
So scary to fall & then couple that with excruciating pain & not being able to move & you know this can’t be good.
I went outside to bring some animal food out & slipped on small patch of ice. My partner was in the house & realized I had been out there longer so he looked out the window & I was on my hands & knees crawling back to house. Crazy. Now I never step a foot out my door without my phone in pocket.
So scary to fall & then couple that with excruciating pain & not being able to move & you know this can’t be good.
I went outside to bring some animal food out & slipped on small patch of ice. My partner was in the house & realized I had been out there longer so he looked out the window & I was on my hands & knees crawling back to house. Crazy. Now I never step a foot out my door without my phone in pocket.
gave it time, and it eventually aligned with my non op leg. 

(Of course can only move like the emoji in my imagination!)
Happy Wednesday!

So crazy!