Hi
@zinnia
Welcome back! So nice to see you on the forum again.
I hope the trip was wonderful aside from the little detour you took before
the cruise to, Catalina (?) I believe it was. I'd love to go there someday myself.
The incision: I find it wise to have it looked at, better safe than sorry. But I have a hunch
It could be a little inflammation from all the activity. You mentioned you weren't icing / elevating.
I'd certainly try to get back into that practice for awhile longer, especially today. Take a day to re-charge at home before you have it looked at tomorrow. After all 8 weeks post op is still very early days of recovery.
Some common signs of infection: (found online)
A yellow or green discharge that is increasing
A change in the odor of the discharge
A change in the size of the incision
Redness or hardness of the surrounding area
The incision is hot to the touch
Increasing or unusual pain
Fever
Hugs to you and warm wishes for a great Sunday!
Let us know how your visit with the surgeon goes tomorrow, if you care to share.