- Joined
- Jun 26, 2017
- Messages
- 47,909
- Gender
- Female
- Country
United States
United States
United States



Hi @Mojo333, some how you must have seen me wandering around in these new grounds yesterday and today. Jaycey saved me with an address to reach my thread. I thought I had been deleted.
United States

I agreeI'd ice and make sure you're getting enough rest for starters and see if it eases at all. You're just short of a year from the third revision and I'm sure given all you've been through you're still not completely healed.
and all that trauma that your leg has suffered and then you have honestly have done so well...and you don't EVEN know it.I know you won't appreciate this but I So Want To Be You when I'm in my 80s.I', now 84 and if I don't get this thing done it will be too late. So I walk every day and go a little further each day because I could not walk very far with the cane before the cruise. I had to do so much walking on the cruise and I found out I could do better than I thought
Never give up or give in...

Yep..good on you for being honest.I admit I have been baking myself and feeling sorry for me


