THR Hi, Yearly update

Hi @mcopt
Thinking of you and wondering how you're doing.....
Sure hope some of the dust has settled since the event of last Thursday.
Hopefully you and your wife are recovering emotionally. You can't help but feel violated.
Let us know how you are all faring when you have the time.
Wishing you a peaceful week!
 
Hi @Layla Thanks for your thoughts such a lot of sorting out for insurance etc .
Sadly my mother was taken to hospital yesterday we are expecting the worst this time she is on morphine and sedatives my 3 sisters have all travelled up here and one spent night with her last night she has been given last rites by priest as she followed her catholic faith strongly until the dementia took hold just waiting to see what today brings .
Hips in the background at the moment but thankfully all stable so far . x
 
So sorry to hear about your mother, Martin. You've been through so much in the last few months. My thoughts and prayers will be with you and your family.
 
Aww, Martin I'm so very sorry to read this news.
You've been through enough lately.
Please know my thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.
Prayers for peace and comfort for your mom.
Big hugs.
@mcopt
 
Thinking of you and your family today.
Prayers for peace and comfort for you all.
 
@mcopt so sorry my lovely. You are being battered from all ends. Sending love to you and your family.
 
Hi all thanks for all your earlier thoughts, sorry to say but my mum passed away peacefully at 9pm this evening she is now released from a lot of pain and distress I was fortunate enough to be with her when she passed. X
 
I'm glad you were able to spend some time with her after your op. I was so worried that she would pass when you were needing to avoid the hospital pre-op. I'm sure this is a hard time for you and your entire family but please try to find solace and comfort by telling stories and remembering who she was before the dementia progressed. Please know that all of us feel for you and are sending hugs and prayers from our respective corners of the globe.
 
Aww, Martin I'm so very sorry, sending a warm hug your way.
It's a blessing you were able to be with your mom and that she wasn't alone.
I pray you find comfort and peace through the many memories you have hidden in your heart.
You and your loved ones will be in my prayers.
Take Care
@mcopt
 
Last edited:
@mcopt
Such sad news you have shared with your BS family. She is now at peace. I'm praying for you and your family as you go through the coming days.
 
So sorry for the loss of your mother. Glad that you were able to be with her. Hold on to the memories you have before dementia struck, they will see you through the dark day. Sending you and your family thoughts and prayers xx
 
Prayers to you and your family. I am glad you were able to be with her.
 

Members online

No members online now.
Back
Top Bottom