Guest viewing is limited

Hi I'm new here but I brought brownies!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mamarey :) :) :) yup!! Leave the cats behind and relax till we drop! LOL
ByGosh yes, the C-PAP was supposed to make him less tired, drop his BP, all kinds of nice things. In stead it just stopped the snoring, and maybe stopped some apnea episodes. No help to me that the man will not go back to the sleep dr, either......:sigh: He needs more time in bed with it, but he is congenitally disposed to think that he only needs 6 hrs a night or less.
Why am I whining, anyway?! I have him, and nobody else does, and that's GOOD!!! LOL
 
I have a c-PAC SO... when it comes off centre, it is like a storm blowing in my direction... 'Fix your air babe'.. I seem to say this to him in my sleep now, lol
 
Oh our machine beeps and jumps up and down for your attention if it comes loose, except when it doesn't, and I have to live with this tiny little whistle that it's more trouble to try to fix than it is to try to stay asleep... it's not HIM it wakes up, nooooooooooo.....:sleep:<------him :gaah: <----me
 
I fixed my SO, I purchased an Ultrasonic Diffuser... It blows out essential oils... Hahaha!
 
zauberflöte Yes, Moms do get gyped when it comes to most things that have to do with the kids and the housework, it seems. You'll probably get better sleep in the hospital than you're getting at home! More REM, good meds, and:sleep: good zzzzzzzzzzz's.
 
zauberflöte. Yep, that's what I think about the snoring. It would be a lot worse without him. We live in a NYC apartment so the basement is not an option!!!
 
You'll probably get better sleep in the hospital than you're getting at home! More REM, good meds, and:sleep: good zzzzzzzzzzz's.
surely you jest, ByGosh ! Sleep???? In a hospital????? Where it;s noisier than a room full of two-year-olds??? Anyway, I'm only supposed to be there one night... here's hoping!!!!!
LeeApril26 You could throw him down the garbage chute?? LOL
 
zauberflöte Nope, no garbage shoot. The building we live in is quite old for NYC, circa 1860, so no garbage shoot. Maybe the garden with squirrels? He's snoring away and I'm playing on the iPad. Maybe I'll sleep in the hospital?q
 
You're right, zauberflöte. The hospitals are notoriously noisy. But only one night isn't bad. I was stuck there for three, and very glad to get home. When you come home, you'll probaby kiss your hubby's CPAP machine (and your hubby, too, I hope :) ) because it'll be quieter than what's at the hospital. LOL
 
@zauberflote, surgery buddy! I'll do the dishes, I suck at baking... Looking around to see if any crumbs left :whistle: aw shucks... All gone
Till later!
 
LeeApril26 Elosarabrab ByGosh TennisNut Littlejem Yall gon' have to sort out which is your answer LOL
186o's-- bet it's a SOLID building! No noise from next door neighbors?
One night in hospital-- kinda scary to think about. I've spent 5 before, 25 years ago!
* fresh batch of brownies hot out of the oven, with home-churned (I don't do that any more IRL) vanilla ice cream*~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~mmmmmm and yay I have a surgery buddy! :)
JJ was fun-- I hope I get her on my date!!
 
Well, you will get a solid sleep during the couple hours that you are under anesthesia having your work done! THAT was the best sleep I'd gotten in years :)

Take care,
Cardie
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom