ahipgma
graduate
Good morning @Barbaraj
Wanted to say hi since you were so faithful in your encouragement. I did alot of thinking yesterday and realized
for the last 3 years I've been sidelined because of the hips, getting treatment for the hips or getting surgery--- not that I haven't lived my life in the meanwhile, but in my mind I've been in an unwell person mode and it got me down. So slowly but surely working on my thinking to change that. Won't happen overnight but that's a vital piece I've been neglecting and now ready to do the work.
Our weather is spectacular, my daughters are coming and bringing my grandaughter, getting back to my church this weekend so all good! Thanks for your
support!
Wanted to say hi since you were so faithful in your encouragement. I did alot of thinking yesterday and realized
for the last 3 years I've been sidelined because of the hips, getting treatment for the hips or getting surgery--- not that I haven't lived my life in the meanwhile, but in my mind I've been in an unwell person mode and it got me down. So slowly but surely working on my thinking to change that. Won't happen overnight but that's a vital piece I've been neglecting and now ready to do the work.Our weather is spectacular, my daughters are coming and bringing my grandaughter, getting back to my church this weekend so all good! Thanks for your
support!
United States
Glad the surgery went well. Yes, when the all the surgery pain stuff wears off, look out!! You will find the right "cocktail" for you to keep pain at bay so you do your lovely daily walk down the hall. I'm laughing because the loss of bladder happened to me too when they got me up for my first walk. Absolutely, had no control, nada, zip. So humbling... You've got a lot of rooters here. Be well...continued healing. 
