Calgal
graduate
- Joined
- Jun 6, 2019
- Messages
- 656
- Age
- 69
- Gender
- Female
- Country
United Kingdom
Sigh.
I remember my first big pamper days around the 6 week cut loose time. My first hair salon visit I saw the very low washing station chair
and had to ask them for the kiddie booster seat! But managed fine and was soooooo great to look groomed again! At the pedicure place, I eventually heaved myself up into their super duper chair thing but OMG was my butt hurting after awhile! I squirmed a lot and even had to stand up a couple of times in the process (I had the 90 minute deluxe pedi that day, worth every second). Hope you are feeling positively gorgeous now! 
I remember my first big pamper days around the 6 week cut loose time. My first hair salon visit I saw the very low washing station chair
and had to ask them for the kiddie booster seat! But managed fine and was soooooo great to look groomed again! At the pedicure place, I eventually heaved myself up into their super duper chair thing but OMG was my butt hurting after awhile! I squirmed a lot and even had to stand up a couple of times in the process (I had the 90 minute deluxe pedi that day, worth every second). Hope you are feeling positively gorgeous now! 

I was always pretty cautious though----if I'd been moving faster or in unfamiliar spaces I probably wouldn't have been as likely to "lose" them. And the floor staring----had the same thing happen, but I resisted it!