Mojo333
Former BoneSmart Staff Member
So happy to hear things are smoothing out for you @julesglass

I think you have done splendidly and it hasn't even been 3 months quite.
Things are going to keep getting better and better.

I think you have done splendidly and it hasn't even been 3 months quite.
Things are going to keep getting better and better.

United States
There's an ice cream shop that has been here forever. It always has a line of people to pick from the large list of treats. Hot fudge malts to the flavor of the week, sooo good. How about a turtle sundae or a peanut butter malt? I haven't gone there yet, however I will before they close for the season. Anyway I am doing good, however I do still struggle with discomfort along my thigh and that annoying knee. I find that more resting on the weekends keeps the annoying knee annoyed. Balance of movement and rest on the weekend is a work in progress. There is a mountain of things to do in the house to work through. I've got the weekly chores down, now to get started on stuff that was left here from having family living here 3 yrs ago. I'll get started after I've had my 3 cups of coffee. You all take care, rest when your body says to rest. Keep on keeping on, it's all good even when it's not! 
She doesn't want a bad hair day.
You all take care walking with that smile that keeps them wondering.



Good morning Sunshine.