THR Here I go again!

@julesglass ... our old app was used through Tapatalk and we don't advise people to use it as we no longer are associated with Tapatalk. Sad to say, they insist on keeping our old app out there anyway, but it is no longer maintained. So I suggest you just remove it.

If you want to access BoneSmart with your phone, tablet or other smart device, use the device's internet browser and go straight to the website at www.bonesmart.org/forum Then you can log on using your username and password. Please let us know if that doesn't work for you.
 
Haha! Lucky me, thanks @Jamie. I couldn't get the app to work for me so I've been doing the "google". :yes!: I'll get you caught up later.
 
Well, give it some time, @julesglass--we're all going to get used to the new format at some point, even if we're dragged there kicking and screaming (change not good, we mutter irritably to ourselves...) Hope those hips are working well today--happy hump day to you!
 
Hi Jules,
I'll bet you get used to this as quickly as you adjusted to the other format.
I hope you had an easy day at work and are resting with your feet up about now. Something tells me that's doubtful though...
Have a great evening!
@julesglass
 
Hello @julesglass :hi: I was driving home and further down my street was a huge tree and someone was trimming the branches on it.. I drove past to make sure it wasn't you! :rotfl:
I hope you are resting with your feet up and maybe you can play around with the new forum. There are some definite adjustments but it's starting to feel like home to me, already. You are almost to your 3 month mark! Is it just me, but does it feel like it zoomed past?
 
No, you've got it wrong. When I came back here before my THR I downloaded the app and it wouldn't let me on. So I just got online and that's how I've been running. So I figure this upgrade is going to be great, however I can't remember my password. Anyway, I download the new app, have new password...... it still does the circling screen. Not a good day today. I could barely walk, had to stay home. I have no clue what happened, all I know is I got up and my leg hurt mainly in my knee. I go next Thursday for follow up I figure I'll ask about this. What I'm able to do at home is not much. Tomorrow will be a new day, a new beginning.
 
Oh no.. sorry to read about your pain.. weird how one day the leg just revolts! I hope tomorrow is a better day.
 
@julesglass ... so you are able to access BoneSmart on your smart device via your browser? Right? Please clarify for me if you need any further help.
 
Oh, bummer about that pain, @julesglass, so severe you were forced to stay home--but maybe this is your body saying "slow down, girl!" Even though you often protest that you rest at home, between your work schedule and home chores it often sounds like you are really active during all your waking hours. But, I hope the discomfort eases and you're feeling better for the weekend. I hope the appointment next Thursday will be helpful for you. Have a good Friday! Grab that book you were unable to read, that and a cup of coffee and settle down!
 
Hi Jules,
I certainly hope things have improved since Wednesday when you last posted.
With any luck the pain has subsided and your able to walk without misery. Assuming it's the op knee that is bothering you. Wondering if it's a delayed reaction to some movement...whatever it is, I hope it's history and you're able to enjoy a nice weekend.

Wishing you all the best with your followup on Thursday. Will look forward to an update, if you care to share.
Happy Saturday to you!
@julesglass
 
Thanks for all your responses. I feel like we are all good friends here. It is my left knee that is grumpy, it's not any better. I've been on the cane after work. I'm waiting for the pain pill to kick in so I can get a shower. Do you all know the song by Tom T Hall, I like beer? I like my beer, maybe too much. No, I do like it too much and I need to cut it way back. I had to turn the furnace on this morning to get the chill out. My youngest turned 31 today, oh my goodness. It's going to be a slow Saturday for me, groceries and dishes not much else. It's been a tough week physically and mentally. I'll encourage my soul and keep on keeping on knowing it's all good even when it's not.
 
I'm wondering where signatures are with op dates? I can't figure out where to find them. I am on my browser in my phone.
 
I have to turn my phone sideways to see them now:unsure:
I like beer too much also in the summer. And I remember Tom T Hall so am I old?
We should cut it out...:cheers:
Dehydrates us and bad for our liver and kidneys.
 
Thanks @Mojo333 . Here I am hitting this icon and that icon, all i had to do was a simple turn of the wrist. Thank goodness my wrist doesn't hurt! :oyvey:I decided I'm just going stay home and finish off the eggs. That means I really need to get to the store, bread milk and now eggs. Rats! :gaah:
 
Hope the trip to the grocery store today is manageable, @julesglass. It does sound like a tough week, especially with all that knee pain and back on the cane again. But, two steps forward, one step back. You're going to get through this--hang in there!
 
Evening everyone. I couldn't do much yesterday. Didn't feel up physically to go to the store. Now I'm out of my back up dry creamer, I prefer milk instead of creamer. My knee is finally "settling down" hoping I make it to work this week. I've been paying attention to how it feels and where most of the pain is so I can talk about my knee Thursday when I see doctor. Just been listening to music, laundry and drawing some. I did fix something good for dinner. A can of chunkie chicken noodle soup added a can of mushrooms, thicken it up like gravy topped with cheese and tater tots. It was really good. Now to figure out what I can do with pinto beans with no bread milk or eggs. Got some hamburger and canned tomatoes.... thinking chili. I'm going to need milk to go with chili. Oh my, can't have chili without bread and butter. Well, store here I come tomorrow. One more load to wash, maybe I'll get those pesky dishes loaded. You all take care, easy does it!
 
Sorry that you're feeling uncomfortable enough to keep you away from the grocery store. You're sure getting creative in the kitchen with the food you have on hand. It's getting desperate when you find yourself out of your reserves also. Hopefully you'll make it to the grocery store today.

Drawing while doing laundry and listening to music sounds like perfect activity for you while you're feeling a bit sidelined in your recovery, hopefully you're feeling better today than yesterday. I'll bet you're looking forward to your appointment on Thursday and anxious to have your questions answered.
Enjoy your day, jules!
 
Very impressive talents, @julesglass to figure out creative workarounds with your less than fully stocked pantry. Any possibility of food deliveries from your grocery store? Even if you do have to venture out to the store today, I hope you have enough time to plan out the items you need carefully so you spend a minimum amount of time tromping through the store. Do continue to rest up and relax and I, too, hope that Thursday's appointment will be insightful about what might be going on with your knee. So sorry that you've taken a step back in recovery, although it probably happens to everyone at some point along this wearying recovery journey. Hang in there!
 
Afternoon everyone. Things are pretty much the same with the left knee. It's very frustrating not able to get things done after work or the weekend. Upside is my shed is now secure from any varmints now, big win. Now to get gravel on my drive soon. It was very disheartening to have to walk into work on my cane today. I hope I can get an idea what's happening with my knee tomorrow. Because of this I haven't been able to go walking with my poles. I figure I'll be on 6hrs days at work for a few more weeks, need to get back to 8hrs by Dec. I hope everyone is doing well !
 
:wave:Hi hippy pal.
I Do so hope you figure out what the knee issue is.
You have stuff to do:nah:
Please keep us updated... I'll be wishing you all the best for answers.
 

Staff online

Members online

Back
Top Bottom