Oh goodness, sorry to hear your knee is still so painful. But we need to view the cane as our friend! Ok, I will admit, it's easier to say after I ditched it..
but at least it helps you get out and about.
I can sympathize, it is very difficult to get home from work and not be able to do anything for ourselves or our home. Like make a meal or clean up.
Will be very interested in hearing what the Dr says tomorrow.
Have a restful evening.
but at least it helps you get out and about.I can sympathize, it is very difficult to get home from work and not be able to do anything for ourselves or our home. Like make a meal or clean up.
Will be very interested in hearing what the Dr says tomorrow.
Have a restful evening.

United States

Lucy and I went out early to finally get to the store. Body wise everything is the same, my buddy Cane and I go everywhere together. I was walking around at the dog park and thinking it would be so nice to still be me, my age and my life with a younger skeleton. That would be my first wish if I had 3 wishes. My second would be that my kids and grandkids all be strong physically and mentally with a good outlook on life. My third would to be able to quit working and enjoy my life without worry about finances. Just to not run out of living expenses and do a little fun every year. It's a dream, however I still have this beautiful autumn day! Take care.
I was tooling around, getting ready for our excursion yesterday and all of a sudden, I had this weird sharp pain in my lateral thigh/knee. I think I was bounding up and down our stairs too quickly. Or maybe it was the quick stops and turning sharply. Yes, I am like a Tasmanian Devil when prepping to go out. 
