Scheherazade
member
Thank you! I hadn't seen anyone mention this (about damaged cartilage behind the patella causing pain) before.
this does the trick as my world and functioning has been dramatically reduced over the past 8 months.
United States
United States
He wouldn't speculate, but kept saying he'd know once he's in. Makes sense. I remember reading @Celle 's horrible experience - I don't remember any critical moment or impact when my right knee began changing from pretty fine to increasingly awful, so I just don't know what to think about why this has happened.Is the OS thinking the spacer has cracked?
United States
United States
After each surgery I had a few months following the initial recovery periods of fairly decent relief, and then an increasing descent back into horrible knee pain. At least this time one knee is better than the other, but the one feels as bad as before the initial surgery and I'm back to extreme limitations on what I can do. I am pretty sure the same thing has happened this time as did after the first surgery - loosened tendons surrounding the knee cavity, making it completely unstable. Has anyone else had this problem, or know of anyone who has? I really, really need help
in figuring out what to do/where to go next.
United States