RestAssured
alpha
Thanks Laura,WOW Rest!! That is an AMAZING story! I'm so happy for you. Your post made me cry! Happy Dance for you!
If you read my thread, you will see that you and I have more in common than you can imagine!

Thanks Laura,WOW Rest!! That is an AMAZING story! I'm so happy for you. Your post made me cry! Happy Dance for you!

United Kingdom
Absolutely NOTHING like what you've been through since 2009 but pain is unique & individual to each & every one of us. I try to be positive, enjoy the days when my knee doesn't dominate my day quite so much & then I have nights like I've just endured last night & could barely walk down the garden to let the chickens out this morning.That's when I feel completely demoralised, depressed & angry. That's when you question will things EVER be back to normal...whatever that is? I'm sure you are right when you say I & people like me will see & experience the day when all is good, just like you seem to be doing now, but sometimes it FEELS like that day will never come
I feel guilty even writing this negative post when I know people like Natalie are suffering horrifically & has been, like you for such a long time, but today is NOT a good day for me, so I have to accept it & hope that these bad days will get less & less....Sorry people, I just can't muster any inner strength today....
That should NEVER happen! I do hope they find answers for you and that you will start feeling like this was a great decision! Even though it took 3 years, it was the Best decision of my life as far as living again.

United States
United Kingdom
United Kingdom
Having gone through the whole TKR process & the MUA I just want to get on & enjoy life WITHOUT my knee/leg being the 1st thing I think about in the morning & the last thing at night...& during the night
Your right though, a visit back to the Dr is probably a good call 
United Kingdom
United KingdomHi Mutley, you haven't been back to your GP then? Sorry, somebody nagging you is not what you want. I guess like many of us you are just taking each day as it comes - because you've no other choice.
I'm not going to burden you with how I am, well not today at least. I am being taken out for Sunday lunch. I'm going to have a few whiskies and sod the knee. I'll just leave it sitting under the table, where it will increasingly turn into a piece of wood. I'm looking after my head today. Take care and be good to yourself. Pat99
AND that wasn't too do with having one too many either!
United KingdomHi Mutley,
Just checking in on you and letting you now I've been thinking about you. Hopefully, a year from now we will be reminiscing about how far we've come, andwe'll be able to say what knee.
Thank you for thinking of me, that's really nice to know. How are you doing at the moment? I really hope things are going well for you 
A girl after my own heart. The sunday lunch was a disappointment. Its increasingly hard to find some where that serves decent english food. Who has ever heard of onions with a sunday roast. But to be honest I wasn't that bothered. For me its getting out of the house that's important, and the wine a whisky can generally be relied upon. When it comes to alcohol consumption I really am a light weight. But if a little does the trick, its a cheap night out - oh yes, let's not get too frivilous. That's when I used to have NIGHT'S OUT. Pre TKR. xxPat99.some of my better days are the one's that involve the sun & alcohol or just alcohol
United Kingdom
Sunday lunch outing & it was a let down! I'd be fuming as I also LOVE my FOOD! I have to say even now I'm reluctant to go out for an evening as I generally just don't have the energy or the inclination to go...and I'm only 48
Now your worrying me about no good English food down your way as I'm just on the point of moving to West Sussex! I did enjoy a rather tasty chicken, Brie & cranberry warmed baguette in a pub while house viewing, but that might be because the sun was out & the beer was COLD 