Mutley
senior
- Joined
- Feb 5, 2013
- Messages
- 390
- Age
- 61
- Gender
- Female
- Country
United Kingdom
Pat99 you crack me up! I thought I recognised your user name from the S&M website! Moving house is scary but I also have to move a cat, tortoise, 2 chickens ( although 1 is looking a bit dodgy. Could be broody, egg bound or on her way out!) 2 large Weimaraners, 2 fish tanks, a rabbit...oh yeah, and the husband
A farm or small holding sounds FAB...the reality of today's house prices is a LOT SMALLER 
They give you a reason to get up in the morning...but aren't happy unless they get 2 good walks a day of at least an hour or so each walk




Anyway, hope your session was positive & you have a clear plan of action for the rest of your recovery