Mutley
senior
- Joined
- Feb 5, 2013
- Messages
- 390
- Age
- 61
- Gender
- Female
- Country
United Kingdom
Laura, you make me smile
Gutted means a bit fed up! My ROM was 109 last time measured with the physio. It was about 100 yesterday, but it was late in the afternoon after a busy day of painting! Enough to get up & down the stairs and in & out of the car...with a bit of grabbing the trouser leg to haul the knee into the car! Good luck for you appointment next week! Your surgeon is going to be VERY HAPPY with you! I will email you over the weekend! Take care my friend 

I have been having a pain on the inside of my knee for some time now. I mentioned it to my surgeon at the 5 month check up & he basically said he had no idea what it was or what was causing it...very helpful...NOT! 2 weeks on & this pain is getting more persistent. Was walking the mutts this afternoon & within 15 minutes I needed to stop, give it a rub, take a deep breath & move on. Obviously I still expect the feelings of stiffness etc, especially after doing too much, but this is really peeing me off 

