Bilateral THR Grateful Double Hippy

I’m 10 days after surgery, lots of swelling and pain, feet hurt, pain in calf. How long before the swelling goes down? Thanks. Marvin
 
:wave:Hi @Marvin L
Welcome to BoneSmart and congratulations on your shiny new hip.
This recovery business can be a bit confusing and anxiety producing.
But lots of friendly folks here with tons of great advice "from those who know"
You need to start a recovery thread in the post op hip section and if you are uncertain how to do this, click on this link
https://bonesmart.org/forum/threads/starting-a-new-thread-and-posting.14736/
We can leave you some recovery guidelines and would love to follow your journey to healthy and happy.:SUNsmile:
 
Last edited:
Congratulations on 2 years out. You do get around and go go go. I wish I lived in the south... You are an inspiration to us all.❤
 
:thankyou:You will be an inspiration in your own time @Cecropia
Keep the faith...it will be well worth this mindful recovery!
 
Grilling, Fireworks, and a Day Off!:yes!:
Delivering some cases of burgers to group hosting 4th of July celebration for underprivileged children and then out to the farm for some fun with family.
Hope all have a safe and happy holiday.
I'm the pyrotechnic in charge...and I can actually RUN!:running:
[Bonesmart.org] Grateful Double Hippy
 
You do such inspiring work for everyone, they must feel so blessed to have someone like you helping out. Enjoy your day but watch out for the fireworks........yes, fortunately you can run now! :running: :heehee:
 
Happy 4th, get those running shoes laced up! :snork:
 
OKAY..so there are thunderstorms and we have to put the fireworks off until Saturday!
No running tonight....hope every one is enjoying their day!
 
Well honestly it was ridiculously hot today...and I'm pretty tuckered already!
Might be a godsend.:) :-) (:
Probably be asleep by dark thirty :yawn:
 
Pouring Rain here too, I dont see how they can do fireworks.
 
89-90% humidity here, I find that more exhausting than the heat.
The early fireworks frightened the pups, but I told them it would get worse. They are used to the people that come out here to target shoot. So while they were shooting I took them for a walk. Right when we got to the edge of my property they let off a volley of shots. Callie(IT) sat down on my foot and the Collie stood and watched. Neither paid any attention later when the fireworks really went off until almost midnight.

You just hang in there Mojo333 summer has just started!
 
Very impressive that you ran from fire ants!! I am inspired by you all the time @Mojo333 We had same weather for fourth. Fireworks will have to wait for a break in heat and storms. Hope you are having a fun weekend! :realing:
 
Thank you. @Layla
Going to the coast this morning to catch a big fish:bigfish:
Can't wait to smell some salt air and see some dolphins...generally have some fun.
Hope all have a good Sunday.
 
Back
Top Bottom