Bilateral THR Grateful Double Hippy

He is remarkable, isn't he?!?! Probably one of the FEW people who could do it! I have such respect for him, and what an amazing human he is. I'm sure if you reached out to him, he'd respond with respect and appreciation----that seems to be how he rolls.:loveshwr:
 
[Bonesmart.org] Grateful Double Hippy

On this day, possibly one of the most important missions was embarked upon, with much sacrifice, in the name of freedom - which is never free.
God Bless Veterans from all countries who united to rid the world of true evil.
 
Thanks Mojo and thanks for recognizing that it wasn’t just an American effort. My 96 year old stepdad was in Italy at the time, famously known as a D day dodger, and then later in Holland.
He is an inspiration to me, never complains and is always in good spirits. Makes me realize if the worse we have to endure is our hip issues then we have it good.
 
What is on the daily weekend agenda for double hippy two years out?
My plans for today.
Weeding sisters garden as she is recovering from a foot surgery, picking squash and zucchini...walking a few hours across a freshly plowed and newly rained upon 10 acre field in search of American Indian artifacts, riding my ATV over rollercoaster hills in the woods, swimming in the pond...fishing and laughing.
Ain't life good.
 
Thank you @Mudhen
I hope you have a good weekend too!:roseshwr:
 
Some days just don't go as planned...but extolling the virtues of hip surgery...

Weeding garden and picking vegetables led to standing in a fire ant bed - I ran. Really ran.:running:

Fishing led to flipping the canoe losing two fishing poles and having to save Mojo my dog - I swam. Really swam.
Mostly with legs only because I was holding my Shihtzu.

I really have to quit smoking:swoon:

Hips were put to the test...and I'm giving them an A+ :tada:
 
Right? Amazing what you can do when you are being eaten alive by fire ants or in danger of drowning!:loll:
 
Oh my dear! You are still with us... running swimming!!!
Put garlic powder on those fire ants!!

Get a life saving vest for the pup!!
 
Garlic powder? Gee, where have you been all my life @Mudhen !?
Little Mojo swims quite well (I put a life vest on him at the ocean) but I was frightened it was a long way and he has short little legs.

I made it...with a few bites and a bit of short breath.
I'm a tough double hippy...just surprised I have no ill effects :ok:
 

Staff online

Members online

Back
Top Bottom